• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am sorry guys! [Please stop hating]

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys a few weeks ago I applied for moderator. I was so happy, once it go to the interviewing stage. I was so excited because I could have a chance to actually help the MCSG community. But then as soon as I get into the interview room they told me I cant interview because of an incident about a year ago. The incident was all my fault, I should of never ever in my life of done it. After I heard the news I couldn't interview, I did cry. I thought I could do this, and make a change in myself. I did bad things back then in minecraft, but I wanted to change by becoming helpful and joining communities like MCSG. When ever someone brings up the incident that I couldn't interview, I get really sad and upset, and I quit playing minecraft for the day, because it really hurts. When I see moderators helping out other people, I say to myself I could be helping out other people if I didn't do that stupid incident I have done. As soon as I got out of the interview room, people on my Skype laughed at me and said I couldn't make it far. Having people on my Skype do that is terrible. People on lobbies say "Why didn't you get moderator, I said nothing and left the server, because I get emotional. These last few weeks I just keep thinking and wishing that people need to stop and leave me alone. I hate being laughed at and hated. Can you guys please stop asking me why I didn't get moderator. As you see guys, its hard to play MCSG because of this. I cant do it anymore. I am really sorry guys for letting you down, and I am just a stupid and messed up teen. But I want to say sorry. :(
The people on your skype must be immature idiots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci