• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am sorry guys! [Please stop hating]

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that... :(
I've applied for moderator & currently waiting for a response. I kept replying to my applications that I decided I didn't want to be moderator, then I'd apply again a month later. Hopefully they ignore those ones, though.

Really curious what the thing you did was, but I'm not going to ask out of respectfulness and none-of-my-business. :p

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
I applied for moderator as well a couple months ago, but never got a response. I can understand your situation, and I'm sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, I cannot re-apply for mod either.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry this happened to you, I applied for mod 2 weeks ago in fright that i might be denied because of a incident that happened that did get me banned. But if it does happen to me, We should be friends and have random parties in potato outfits ; - ; yes ? yes ? :3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The feels of the emotional roller coaster that is the application process ;-;
I'm like the only person who isn't super concerned about it. I didn't check the views on it until I got asked by some mods, who were surprised I hadn't looked at it. I'm still happy that it got accepted and I was sad when I failed the interview, but it never seemed as stressful to me. I guess that's because I'm a super-confident writer and speaker :p

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm like the only person who isn't super concerned about it. I didn't check the views on it until I got asked by some mods, who were surprised I hadn't looked at it. I'm still happy that it got accepted and I was sad when I failed the interview, but it never seemed as stressful to me. I guess that's because I'm a super-confident writer and speaker :p
Well I can honestly say, as an advanced writer, the Application phase was is the easiest for me atleast. I am pretty good at public speaking, but I often laugh or mispronounce words ;-;

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Hey, sorry to hear this has happened. If anybody is nagging to you about it please PM me with proof asap and I will handle it for you. This is a type of bully and bullying is NOT tolerated here.

ItsShwank678

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype is good sometimes either, i was bullied cuz i hadnt gone through puberty but now i'm laughing at the fact i have now when i ever talk to those bullies and they don't make fun anymore it makes me feel confident.

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
you probably wernt old enough to be a mod considering how you reacted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci