• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hungry Hills

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly do NOT like this map. It is huge and has barely any chests. Consider putting more structures and more chests, that would really drastically improve the map for the BEST!!! :D

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly do NOT like this map. It is huge and has barely any chests. Consider putting more structures and more chests, that would really drastically improve the map for the BEST!!! :D
No. There's definitely enough. Don't agree with me? Let me explain. We only made few chests easy to find and easily visible, but, we did that so we could have more hidden chests and structures. There are TONS on this map. I was worried at first because I thought I put too many on and that 'Hungry Hills' would turn into 'Please, no more food Hills'. There are so many hidden structures, and the biggest ones haven't even been discovered yet. In fact, I can think of five off the top of my head that haven't been discovered. I sincerely like your feedback, but anyone else you see who is says something like that, tell them to look harder. Thank you for your feedback.

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
No. There's definitely enough. Don't agree with me? Let me explain. We only made few chests easy to find and easily visible, but, we did that so we could have more hidden chests and structures. There are TONS on this map. I was worried at first because I thought I put too many on and that 'Hungry Hills' would turn into 'Please, no more food Hills'. There are so many hidden structures, and the biggest ones haven't even been discovered yet. In fact, I can think of five off the top of my head that haven't been discovered. I sincerely like your feedback, but anyone else you see who is says something like that, tell them to look harder. Thank you for your feedback.
Yes but for the average person playing a game on this map we overall find not so many chests and have to rely on luck finding the hidden ones. Many people agree on that fact. How many chests are in this map may I ask?
The landscapes are really cool though, and I really love the concept of the spawn being high up in the air like that :D

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes but for the average person playing a game on this map we overall find not so many chests and have to rely on luck finding the hidden ones. Many people agree on that fact. How many chests are in this map may I ask?
The landscapes are really cool though, and I really love the concept of the spawn being high up in the air like that :D
No, I don't think you understand. It's not supposed to be easy for 'the average player'. It's not supposed to be good for 'the pro gamer' either. It's suppose to be good for the person that really looks hard rather than wander through a trail hoping to spot a chest out the corner of their eye. Look through every crack you find and you'll be loaded. Believe me. This map isn't based on luck like the most maps. It's full on skill. As in hunt for stuff then hunt for players. Rather than wander until good weaponry lands on your lap then hunt for players. If you form an alliance, don't form one with another PvP veteran if you're a PvP veteran yourself. Form one with someone who is good at finding chests. Those secrets I was on about, they're not even small secrets. They're HUGE secrets. Unbelievably big. All I can say to you is happy hunting. Search every nook and cranny.

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
No, I don't think you understand. It's not supposed to be easy for 'the average player'. It's not supposed to be good for 'the pro gamer' either. It's suppose to be good for the person that really looks hard rather than wander through a trail hoping to spot a chest out the corner of their eye. Look through every crack you find and you'll be loaded. Believe me. This map isn't based on luck like the most maps. It's full on skill. As in hunt for stuff then hunt for players. Rather than wander until good weaponry lands on your lap then hunt for players. If you form an alliance, don't form one with another PvP veteran if you're a PvP veteran yourself. Form one with someone who is good at finding chests. Those secrets I was on about, they're not even small secrets. They're HUGE secrets. Unbelievably big. All I can say to you is happy hunting. Search every nook and cranny.
Yeah but average players are the average player, the majority. so unfortunatally the majority doesn't like it so much :(
where as if there are many chests everyone is happy and it's all up to pvp fighting to define who's going to win

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I think you missed the point of what I was saying. It's not made for the average player, it's made for anyone with the common sense to look. The majority actually DO like it. Only a few people don't, and those people tend to be ones who don't look and only play for the PvP. I don't understand why they don't just play a normal PvP game for that though. Like I said about fifty times already, there ARE many chests, but a lot of them are well hidden. Besides, if they're easy to find then it's just a PvP game with some luck elements to it. If people really want that, then there are plenty of other PvP games more fitting to their liking.

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you missed the point of what I was saying. It's not made for the average player, it's made for anyone with the common sense to look. The majority actually DO like it. Only a few people don't, and those people tend to be ones who don't look and only play for the PvP. I don't understand why they don't just play a normal PvP game for that though. Like I said about fifty times already, there ARE many chests, but a lot of them are well hidden. Besides, if they're easy to find then it's just a PvP game with some luck elements to it. If people really want that, then there are plenty of other PvP games more fitting to their liking.
Oh yeah I'm guessing you are right, it's simply a different kind of hunger games :D

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Stupid voters. They never pick any community maps besides Teweran and Breeze. I am really wanting to play your map and survival kingdom but...
It's really unfortunate that your building talent is going to waste because of Idiots shouting "VOTE 4". Hell Solar Frost is a terrible map yet still some people vote it over yours.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh yeah I'm guessing you are right, it's simply a different kind of hunger games :D
I just searched into YouTube for Hungry Hills and your video came up. Do you mind changing the name from "Hungry Hills is bad" to something else please? Thanks for doing a video on it though.

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
I just searched into YouTube for Hungry Hills and your video came up. Do you mind changing the name from "Hungry Hills is bad" to something else please? Thanks for doing a video on it though.
ok sure

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
oh my god swipeshot how can you not like this map its the best its and overgrown arena is second best which i understand most people dont like either

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci