• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Have a Successful Interview

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
ThatOneTomahawk stated in his guide video to open up your application to help with the interview. Why is it bad to open it up?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
ThatOneTomahawk stated in his guide video to open up your application to help with the interview. Why is it bad to open it up?
You're not allowed to...they state in your interview that if you are caught reading it, you will be declined.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much!!!! I hope I will be able to pass my interview if I ever apply for mod!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually I don't recall being told to reapply in a month :c But I did reapply recently so that might of been on accident, but thank you for the tips, hopefully I land the position this time!

K

KiDD

Easily considered the most boring part of the process
Pretty much, when you wait a month and a half. The dull aspects of waiting are outweighed when the interview occurs though, especially when the entire upper staff is present...

Anyways, I'm a little late, but great guide by the way :)

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Fantastic guide, will re-read this when I apply sometime in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci