• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Get Popular On MCSG!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
So don't separate them in the first place. You can still reply to multiple people on ipod.
Well he mentioned that was the reason why he was unable to, though I don't browse on the forums on mobile so I didn't know it was possible :p

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys,

I am fully aware of the hole double posting issue, I am currently on my iPod so the edit button is not accessible, Please don't remind me anymore since I am fully aware, if this is the case I will just delete and ignore the post. Thank You, the double posting issue has stopped since I won't reply to any messages until I'm on my computer. STAY POSITIVE!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys,

I am fully aware of the hole double posting issue, I am currently on my iPod so the edit button is not accessible, Please don't remind me anymore since I am fully aware, if this is the case I will just delete and ignore the post. Thank You, the double posting issue has stopped since I won't reply to any messages until I'm on my computer. STAY POSITIVE!
It's alright dude, it isn't a big deal :p
Besides, there isn't a consequence for double-posting, despite it being in the rules lel

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
It's alright dude, it isn't a big deal :p
Besides, there isn't a consequence for double-posting, despite it being in the rules lel
Thank You :) I didn't want to make a flame war out of this thread so I was thinking of locking it although...it seems people understand now :) <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci