• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to become well-known on the Forums

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Well if you want validity, as one of the most active members of all time, you're right. Frankly being active, funny, kind, and helpful is all you need. I'm not special in any other way yet I'm well known :p
I don't know you -.-

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Being well known has it's disadvantages, such as targeting. This is why I have a name which is nothing like my Forum name >: D
That doesn't mean I'm not well known. I mean, 6,500+ posts and 5,200+ likes has to get you somewhere...
Actually now that I think about it. I do see you post and comment and stuff. Sorry for being a jerk and posting a false statement.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Great guide!

Another tip is to have a cool avatar or signature, there are plenty of people who make avatars for free in the art section, I got mine off @Wagtail and all I had to do was wait for a bit.
Avatars make you stand out and people remember you, take RC for example, if I saw his avatar I would instantly know it was him, the same with his signature.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Great guide!

Another tip is to have a cool avatar or signature, there are plenty of people who make avatars for free in the art section, I got mine off @Wagtail and all I had to do was wait for a bit.
Avatars make you stand out and people remember you, take RC for example, if I saw his avatar I would instantly know it was him, the same with his signature.
We should convince all the active members to change their avatar back to the steve head someday.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually now that I think about it. I do see you post and comment and stuff. Sorry for being a jerk and posting a false statement.
Yeah, no problem. It's fine.

Great guide!

Same with yours!
We should convince all the active members to change their avatar back to the steve head someday.
No, that gray picture with the male/female symbol that you get at the first second.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
But you have your IGN in your signature...
Yes, but most people don't remember what his ign unless they are teaming with him. You wouldn't remember my ign if it was the same font and the same size.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that is true. Hopefully I can start getting more active in the community.
best way to get known - win, be in big clans.
I dont have alot of post AT ALL!
but im still decently known :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci