• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Can We Make "MCSG" Better

Hyzo

Spectator
Reaction score
Wassup,

So I'm specifically talking about the Survival Games part of MCSG, how can WE make it better? Is there something NEEDED to change? What changes can WE make to make this the best Survival Games yet?

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to comment saying that they should get a better Anti-Cheat or just try to end the reign of hackers, but that's pretty hard to do and I'm pretty sure the developers are trying their best. Other than that people are going to say something like, "Put AU Back!" I'm pretty sure Chad is trying his best to find a new place for a server in AU.

PLEASE NO "LITTLE THINGS" SUCH AS, PEOPLE WHO PUNCH ME OR TARGET ME OFF OF SPAWN!

Other than that comment your ideas to make MCSG the best server yet! :thumbsup: (y)

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
Well first, to make MCSG "great" again is for people to stop making threads asking to on how to make this server great again... This is just too much for me to handle at this point. People asking to make mcgamer great again when they only started to play in 2015-2016 lmao

Hyzo

Spectator
Reaction score
Well first, to make MCSG "great" again is for people to stop making threads asking to on how to make this server great again... This is just too much for me to handle at this point. People asking to make mcgamer great again when they only started to play in 2015-2016 lmao
Well, first of all, check when I started playing MCSG, December 2013. If you're talking about a lot of other people saying that I agree with you, but this is, well I'm not sure how to say it, but it's different. Second, well, like I said before I think people should stop making such cringy things about making MCSG better.

Thanks for your response, though. :)

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
pointless thread v21415 there is just tons of them no need to make another one.

DonaldJTrump

Tribute
Reaction score
Well first, to make MCSG "great" again is for people to stop making threads asking to on how to make this server great again.
pointless thread v21415 there is just tons of them no need to make another one.
I wouldn't say that it's the fact that there's so many of these kinds of threads that makes them pointless. If anything it just shows how desperate the community is for Chad to make some changes.

The only thing that makes them pointless is the fact that Chad will never bother to read them or do anything about it.

Reactions:

Hyzo

Spectator
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that it's the fact that there's so many of these kinds of threads that makes them pointless. If anything it just shows how desperate the community is for Chad to make some changes.

The only thing that makes them pointless is the fact that Chad will never bother to read them or do anything about it.
Yes I agree, my bad on my part. Thinking about taking it down.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
amen

Air

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, first of all, check when I started playing MCSG, December 2013. If you're talking about a lot of other people saying that I agree with you, but this is, well I'm not sure how to say it, but it's different. Second, well, like I said before I think people should stop making such cringy things about making MCSG better.

Thanks for your response, though. :)
leave skills alone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci