• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Can MCGamer Improve?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hah, Significant? Significant is nothing compared to the effort you put into it! More like
amazing astonishing astounding awesome breathtaking
extraordinary fabulous fantastic improbable incredible
marvelous overwhelming phenomenal remarkable spectacular
splendid staggering startling wonderful
unbelievable unforeseen unthinkable unimaginable unanticipated
unexpected unpredicted
beautiful aesthetic appealing attractive awesome
blooming bonny comely cute dazzling
dishy drawing attention elegant exquisite fine
glorious good-looking gorgeous graceful handsome
lovely magnificent marvelous nice picturesque
pleasing pretty pulchritudinous ravishing scenic
shapely sparkling splendid statuesque stunning

And that's just the beginning! ;)

But yeah, hope you have a good day,

Ryan
You are a rather appealing, attractive, awesome, ravishing, splendid, statesque human being :]

And yeah, let's hope something good does come to the network. I trust our current staff team to be able to acknowledge the problem, all there is now is for someone to step up and do stuff c:

Hyzo

Spectator
Reaction score
You are a rather appealing, attractive, awesome, ravishing, splendid, statesque human being :]

And yeah, let's hope something good does come to the network. I trust our current staff team to be able to acknowledge the problem, all there is now is for someone to step up and do stuff c:
Haha, pshaw!

Yeah, I agree, although Chad also how to step up some more, with him
doing other things. I'm not sure if MCGamer will last, but now that's the staff responsibility, to take charge. Not sure how long it will last but it's the best we got.

Ryan

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Haha, pshaw!

Yeah, I agree, although Chad also how to step up some more, with him
doing other things. I'm not sure if MCGamer will last, but now that's the staff responsibility, to take charge. Not sure how long it will last but it's the best we got.

Ryan
That is true if Chad gives them enough power. In the past (especially after Col_StaR left) everything has had to go through Chad. This means that it is hard for the staff to make meaningful changes (even small ones) without him. As a result, when he is not online nothing really gets done, even though the staff have tons of ideas that probably should get done.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci