• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Can MCGamer Improve?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It has been more than 4 years since MCSG(now known as MCGamer as a network whole) has been running. We can all remember the amazing memories we’ve had, like getting our first win, killing a famous youtuber, or even getting 1000 points. I personally have a lot of memories, but I still want to have more. MCGamer has brought so much happiness into my life, and I think it has done the same to many of you. Speaking for the whole community, we want this place to be a fun and enjoying server to play and interact on.

But of course as a normal part of life, things change. MCSG got more gamemodes and became a network known as MCGamer. It then developed more and became MCGamer V2. Along with the network, our desires are changing too. Although changes can be good and improve many things, it could also be bad and cause frustration. These last couple of weeks, I have noticed a large number of threads being created criticizing different aspects of the network and the changes it’s going through. Although you may think that the staff here hate these threads and will always want to delete/lock every single one, we really don’t! We absolutely respect your ideas, and love to hear them. What causes problems is the unnecessary flame and vulgar language that is used in the threads, completely defeating the purpose of wanting high staff/community attention if it’s going to get locked/deleted anyways for breaking the rules!

The reason I wanted to create this thread, was to ask what the title says, how can MCGamer improve? I want to ask you, as the community, to please post what you think needs to be added/removed/fixed/done in the server to make it better. You are able to critique/discuss/debate about any aspect of the server, but please keep in mind that your insights should not contain flame, vulgar language, or inappropriate content as it will be deleted. Please contain as much detail as possible, as it will help for the next paragraph below.

I will be listing down every question/desire that you post below, and bringing it up at the next staff meeting. Whatever non-classified answers I received, I will post them below each question. :)

List of improvement:
1. Get rid of Survival Bingo, Zed Chase, and Deadly Descent, replace it with Survival/Factions or Creative
ANSWER: The Admins/Owner are aware of the low player counts on these gamemodes, and will be taking actions soon based on their decisions.
2. Status of anticheat(pretty broad tbh)
ANSWER: Further improvements of the anticheat will be logged in the changelog threads made by the devs.
3. Bringing back Iron donor to increase number of donations and possibly bring back Au
ANSWER: Since Gold donor is the same price as iron, there is really no point to bring it back. The status of Au is confidential right now.
4. Add old maps like Wyverns Wake
ANSWER: The old maps were removed for a specific reason(items in furnaces, bugs, etc), but they will be looking through to see if any can be brought back.
5. Add 1v1's? (1v1 tourneys have happened, but in MCSG maker)
ANSWER:
6. Switch UHC Worlds to Hosted UHC
ANSWER: Similar to #1
7. Connection between high staff and community(updates of changelog needed)
ANSWER: Changelogs are back!! Many events/activities will be coming in the future.
8. Chad's activity in the community
ANSWER: Chad was not present at this meeting, but many activities/events planned. I will ask him at the next meeting.

Last edited:

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Please no more threads liek this it's starting to hurt my head.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
Adding the mutators found in the MCSG maker in some of the normal MCSG matches would definitely make the game a lot more interesting.

Also making redikus owner ofc :)

PartyAnimalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I say get rid of some of the gamemodes never played such as Survival Bingo or Deadly Descent to bring back some of the older ones such as Survival or Creative like they did awhile ago.

N

Nikola

How to fix MCSG:

Remove all the crappy gamemodes that arent being played by lets say 99.9% of the community and add factions and survival.

Get a decent anti-cheat.

Make the server 1.6

jk wish that was possible doe ;-;

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How to fix MCSG:

Remove all the crappy gamemodes that arent being played by lets say 99.9% of the community and add factions and survival.

Get a decent anti-cheat.

Make the server 1.6

jk wish that was possible doe ;-;
I'd add creative too. That's probably the only thing I'd come back for for now. I've been waiting over a year for it to return.

Jdi

Survivor
Reaction score
Bring back Iron donor so more people donate so chad has enough money to bring back the AU and CA servers so more players will play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci