• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hollow [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
He had a thing for oz in which he though it was the worst clan that ever existed he had a problem with your members in Serenity (Noah, hoho, Rick , fusion) but doesn't understand how bad his x was lol
Honestly Im not that proud of oz, But I wont let people make fun of my friends or any clan I have been in or owned. He can go shoo.

Shadoe

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly Im not that proud of oz, But I wont let people make fun of my friends or any clan I have been in or owned. He can go shoo.
Haha oz Radom what a loser

LustreUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah but X was worse.
He had a thing for oz in which he though it was the worst clan that ever existed he had a problem with your members in Serenity (Noah, hoho, Rick , fusion) but doesn't understand how bad his x was lol
lol it wasnt his x. it was kinifys clan. his version was a clan to just mess around and hang out with friends. if his x was bad then it was bad bc of u guys bc he didnt have a pc for half the time. learn your facts before you guys starting saying bs. if u reply to these poor peoples clan thread then me and quik will contact a mod, grow up alex ur super gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci