• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hollow [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Lol random
I was in the clan for 2 days. Just stfu go back to oz
Is that all you got? Honestly come from a big man like you I'd think you had more in ya! Why do you think you're so good? 'Go back to OZ' is that an insult? If it is, wow... Congrats. Tbh that is a terrible comeback, that's like me saying ''stfu and go back to X" like that's a garbo comeback.

Shadoe

Experienced
Reaction score
Is that all you got? Honestly come from a big man like you I'd think you had more in ya! Why do you think you're so good? 'Go back to OZ' is that an insult? If it is, wow... Congrats. Tbh that is a terrible comeback, that's like me saying ''stfu and go back to X" like that's a garbo comeback.
That's all folks

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Everyone who has ever posted on this thread, is trash (except me ofc) and needs to get block game lessons from 1 of 3 synergods. 1. Snapn 2. Corqueer 3. McBestBrendan. Contact them and gain the PvP knowledge of gods, then talk on this thread with the quote: "I now have what it takes to defeat the man, the myth, the legend..... Celtics

Shadoe

Experienced
Reaction score
Everyone who has ever posted on this thread, is trash and needs to get block game lessons from 1 of 3 synergods. 1. Snapn 2. Corqueer 3. McBestBrendan. Contact them and gain the PvP knowledge of gods, then talk on this thread with the quote: "I now have what it takes to defeat the man, the myth, the legend..... Celtics
U posted on this thread before so ur calling urself trash

FlameGodAlex

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone who has ever posted on this thread, is trash and needs to get block game lessons from 1 of 3 synergods. 1. Snapn 2. Corqueer 3. McBestBrendan. Contact them and gain the PvP knowledge of gods, then talk on this thread with the quote: "I now have what it takes to defeat the man, the myth, the legend..... Celtics
Dude I beat you like 3 out of a millions times on dj play gtf on my level keeeeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci