• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi, I'm Darkrai202 - My Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
I am glad to see you're owning up to your faults nick. The fact that you have been able to understand that you made mistakes, gives me and everyone else the opportunity to see you as a positive person. If everyone could own up to faults in the community, I believe the AU community would become a better place.

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
I'm not one to typically argue against the judgement of an Admin, but I do have to agree with what the majority of others are trying to say.

Yes, rules and policies are here for a reason, but what good are they if they're so stiff they can't be bent? I find that one problem with the staff is not that their corrupt (believe me, I find them not to be), but rather that they are insanely legalistic; they're so caught up in enforcing the rules. While the matter of the fact is that Darkrai made an alternate account, subsequently bypassing an active ban and posting a thread in the process, the manner in which he conducted himself can't simply be filed as 'breaking a policy'. Sometimes, much like in game bans, you have to carefully evaluate what actually is happening so that a good end can be achieved.

I have zero info regarding his original forum ban; I can only trust it was just. However, I can infer that a good amount of time has passed, and if he has the patience to wait then write a very respectable thread, then I think the policy could definitely be overlooked.
Can you read my mind?
I fully agree to tour statement and I believe that, eventhough he is bypassing a ban at this very moment, he may deserve a second chance, or atleast not get this account banned.

Believe me, Nick is a good guy. He may not always have been a good guy, but he changed. (In my opinion anyway). I truly think he's sorry and I think this policy should be overlooked.

Reaction score
I am glad to see you're owning up to your faults nick. The fact that you have been able to understand that you made mistakes, gives me and everyone else the opportunity to see you as a positive person. If everyone could own up to faults in the community, I believe the AU community would become a better place.
Father!
Why did you join the dark side -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci