• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy LeafyGreenTea Day!

Are you excited for Leafy Day tomorrow?

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Nek minnit you were leafy all along and just wanted to be out friend and gain out trust so on the 3rd of June 2014 you can reveal your true identity after gaining our trust, therefore getting us to unban a legend and putting you back on the servers to wreak havoc upon mcsg and give us a leafygreentea the 2nd video for all to watch for generations and generations and then you make an alt and gain our trust over two years until on June 3rd 2016 this starts all over again
Fun fact: I once considered getting an alt and obtaining the Moderator rank on it and then revealing it to be me, but I never did that. (I don't have an alt that people don't know about ;c)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Joke may get old, but like Wert said, it is a tradition. Also, LeafyGreenTea was the first BIG hacker on MCSG, at least within memory, so we like to celebrate it :D
I remember a long while ago, when the ban lists broke or something and the staff had to re-ban all the banned players, LeafyGreenTea came on my server and started spectating us :p I was having a lovely conversation with him while spectating my teammates (duckluv321 and The Arena Master) and then like 16 staff members came in and called him their idol a bit before banning him. Sadly, we never got to see his hacks in action again :(

Anyways, I'll probably try to celebrate LeafyGreenTea day again tomorrow with a group of #swarmers. We might go on the MCG TS to try and let anyone join if they want, not sure yet :p
Me you RC_4777 and TheRandomMan1000 should celebrate together in MCSG ts. Like when we used to hang out a bit together XD

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Me you RC_4777 and TheRandomMan1000 should celebrate together in MCSG ts. Like when we used to hang out a bit together XD
Random is extremely inactive in this area of the gamer world :p I might be able to get him on though. Rick rarely has time, but hopefully he'll come celebrate with us. I definitely hope to get some other people in though, and I will be on trying to get some swarming done :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Make the CoolText graphic
2. Copy and URL (or save the image)
3. Upload the image to Imgur
4. Use the Imgur link in the post
5. ???
6. Profit
Profit. Right there. My man.

Members online

No members online now.