• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy LeafyGreenTea Day!

Are you excited for Leafy Day tomorrow?

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyone that wants to join the #swarming is free to come on TS now :D I'll be in the CounterStrike channel so that everyone can join, unless a mod wants to make us a special Leafy Day channel :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Anyone that wants to join the #swarming is free to come on TS now :D I'll be in the CounterStrike channel so that everyone can join, unless a mod wants to make us a special Leafy Day channel :p
I'll be there in a few minutes!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If anyone would like to swarm with us, join us in the US Hub 8 at photo booth 3 (Go North in the hub) and join us on the MCSG TeamSpeak (ts.mcsg.in) in the Counter Strike Channel!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Had a blast! Hopefully we can do something liek this again :)

For those who left early, just wanted to tell you guys you were among the few people Ive ever talked to in TS, and thus of the few who ever heard me. Ill be honest I was very nervous, Im not very good at this talking thing :p So thanks for all of you for being there and bearing with me (even if I didnt talk too much)! :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

For those who left early, just wanted to tell you guys you were among the few people Ive ever talked to in TS, and thus of the few who ever heard me. Ill be honest I was very nervous, Im not very good at this talking thing :p So thanks for all of you for being there and bearing with me (even if I didnt talk too much)! :)
It was good to see you there, and glad you did the 'talking thing'! Hope ya had fun d00d c:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score

I love your signature. It was a lot of fun playing with you, and you spoke english perfectly, certainly better than I can speak Spanish :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci