• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

Reaction score
Exactly. With all the hype going around with the Hive, it's not going to be on of those communities.
Matter of fact. I used to be part of a very small growing, isolated community. It was great. No hackers, no swearing, that is really a dream community.
They never manage to stay that way though :( A server can only drift around with a small community for a certain amount of time. It always goes one way or another. It either gets shut down because there aren't enough players to donate/justify the amount of money spent. Or the servers blow up, and become very popular. Either way the good community dies.

Reaction score
They never manage to stay that way though :( A server can only drift around with a small community for a certain amount of time. It always goes one way or another. It either gets shut down because there aren't enough players to donate/justify the amount of money spent. Or the servers blow up, and become very popular. Either way the good community dies.
Yep.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Players are just migrating like geese.
When MCSG is good, they come to MCSG. When The Hive is good, they go to The Hive.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People are moving :(
I just looked at their "online users" list and saw Cheedos, Chezerony, Blamph, Hawk62, Steviker, etc.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
People are moving :(
I just looked at their "online users" list and saw Cheedos, Chezerony, Blamph, Hawk62, Steviker, etc.
Just because they're online there doesn't mean they're leaving here :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Why so pessimistic? I'll direct you to my earlier post:
Personally, I do not see why everyone has this idea that they must leave MCSG to go to the Hive. These two servers may be competing, but they are not mutually exclusive. There is no reason why you should feel that going to the Hive means you have to abandon MCSG. None at all. They are similar servers, but with a different focus, a different feel, and a different community. I personally prefer MCSG in pretty much every way, but I'm still willing to play some games on the Hive, because it provides a fun, semi-relaxing break. The fact that I play games on both servers does not mean that I have to leave either community, rather I can become engaged in each, and just choose one of them to devote the majority of my time to. But really, I'm tired of these, be all or end statements, proclaiming for the whole forums to see, that you are leaving MCSG for the Hive. Why not just start playing more games on the Hive than on MCSG? Why do you feel that you must leave one community to join another? Why not remain part of both?

TL;DR: The Hive and MCSG are not mutually exclusive; you can be a part of both communities.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm just kidding man :p
I don't really get the hype about The Hive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci