• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG!-mice9

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackD88HD

Platinum
Reaction score
I had never imagined this day would come for you micey, but it is a shame to see you go. Hopefully if you come on some time soon for a quick game would be nice to catch up, i can remember some of the jokes we had and the constant conversation about texture packs :D. You were one of the best players i knew at your prime and it really is a true shame to see you go. I'll miss you a lot bud and good luck with everything in the future, hopefully we can speak some time soon.

Good luck with everything mice, R.I.P mice9

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
I had never imagined this day would come for you micey, but it is a shame to see you go. Hopefully if you come on some time soon for a quick game would be nice to catch up, i can remember some of the jokes we had and the constant conversation about texture packs :D. You were one of the best players i knew at your prime and it really is a true shame to see you go. I'll miss you a lot bud and good luck with everything in the future, hopefully we can speak some time soon.

Good luck with everything mice, R.I.P mice9
<3 I love you Jack

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
OMFG Man,
Why? ;_;
I know we never really got along together, but to be honest you were one of the coolest guys to talk to on the teamspeak. You were by far one of the best PvP'ers I had ever met, and would like to thank you for giving me the inspiration to start our clan, we would of never gotten here today if it wasn't for you. The times we shared together were some of the best I ever had, and again, want to thank you for giving me a gateway of multiple opportunities which I might of never had.
I don't know where or why, but appreciate that you spent your last moments with KY and I.
We will always be there for you, no matter what, as we once were.

Good luck on you journeys from here on-wards,
You will always be remembered,
Until the day you return.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
―Dr. Seuss
That made me cri bacca.I'll miss you man.

Zainnyyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Forgot about me ;), But on a serious note sad to see you go mice :/ good luck in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci