• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG!-mice9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember the intense fight we had on sg highway which ended with my internet dropping right before deathmatch. big shame ;-;

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shoutouts To My Best Friends
*cough*
You included my clan, ben, the others, but not me.
I'm kidding of course, We used to be really good friends, hit a bumpy road and we're alright again now. Thanks for being such a big player in MCSG and thanks more for being a friend <3 I remember all our times in Valiant, we was probably one of the best clans at the time, just behind Forgotten and Legends. I thank you for that. I remember you used to call me your inspiration... It's funny that you're one of my MCGamer inspirations now. It's sad to see you go, and thanks for the legacy you've left. You truly are one of the best players around.

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
mice9 I know I haven't been the nicest person from time to time, but you were to me always a pro person that would wreck me every time we fought. You were a really nice person, and I am sorry to have been on my period and decided to kick you out of the clan, that was a big mistake on my part. I know you are still a great person to this day, and I hope you do well with whatever you want to do in the future.

~Nix

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
*cough*
You included my clan, ben, the others, but not me.
I'm kidding of course, We used to be really good friends, hit a bumpy road and we're alright again now. Thanks for being such a big player in MCSG and thanks more for being a friend <3 I remember all our times in Valiant, we was probably one of the best clans at the time, just behind Forgotten and Legends. I thank you for that. I remember you used to call me your inspiration... It's funny that you're one of my MCGamer inspirations now. It's sad to see you go, and thanks for the legacy you've left. You truly are one of the best players around.
forgot you Dan sorry,i wuw u.

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
mice9 I know I haven't been the nicest person from time to time, but you were to me always a pro person that would wreck me every time we fought. You were a really nice person, and I am sorry to have been on my period and decided to kick you out of the clan, that was a big mistake on my part. I know you are still a great person to this day, and I hope you do well with whatever you want to do in the future.

~Nix
I have never stoped being your friend Nix,i'll miss you buddy.

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember the first time i saw you in a game ;-; i was with my friend in cherno dm and you absolutely destroyed us xD i hope you will be back one day, you will be missed ;-; - Ben (the sloth) :3

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember the first time i saw you in a game ;-; i was with my friend in cherno dm and you absolutely destroyed us xD i hope you will be back one day, you will be missed ;-; - Ben (the sloth) :3
I will miss all of you too Benjamin Frenklin but i think one day we will meet again :3

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
OMFG Man,
Why? ;_;

I know we never really got along together, but to be honest you were one of the coolest guys to talk to on the teamspeak. You were by far one of the best PvP'ers I had ever met, and would like to thank you for giving me the inspiration to start our clan, we would of never gotten here today if it wasn't for you. The times we shared together were some of the best I ever had, and again, want to thank you for giving me a gateway of multiple opportunities which I might of never had.
I don't know where or why, but appreciate that you spent your last moments with KY and I.
We will always be there for you, no matter what, as we once were.

Good luck on you journeys from here on-wards,
You will always be remembered,
Until the day you return.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
―Dr. Seuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members