• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye & mc story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you still on some dumb Good, you weren't carrying the clan
yeah totally not like i had like 10 1v4s won them all or anything, also got into the tryhard roster my first day, and got elite in less than a week totally not an carry

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
U the time to read all that. SIKE GET OWNER REKKETED> GGG GOODBY BEST BUDDY. I am ur best firend right? see u in after life.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
YO MY MANS fuzzy i miss ya even though we didn't talk that much :p good luck in whatever you choose to do in life

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
People get banned on cs and can alt too, idk what you're getting at. There's too many household systems for MCGamer to implement a ip ban system. Literally the type of stuff that makes the community worse is a vocal minority expressing unneeded concerns about a concept that needs no work out toward. How about addressing how you autoclicked 30cps and hacked and the only time you got banned was when someone recorded you?
lmao mint chilll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci