• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye Letter - Zable

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Zable ;-; I wasn't mentioned, but have fun in life buddy. Cya soon, keep in touch!

-US Friend and Rebel,
Bullet.
OMG Bullet Im stupid I havent mentioned you, slap me pls I deserver it. Also I love you man, we ended up being in Rebels, I also owe you much as you were one of my friends on Rivals, I didnt get into the clan, but Im glad I met you man. <3

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye man, sad to see you go #TheRosterWillLiveOn Roster: SomeCallMeEpic xEpicZable

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG Bullet Im stupid I havent mentioned you, slap me pls I deserver it. Also I love you man, we ended up being in Rebels, I also owe you much as you were one of my friends on Rivals, I didnt get into the clan, but Im glad I met you man. <3
;c And as for Rivals, you would've been accepted had you not went back to Spain too early ;-; Welp, as I said, GL in life, HF!

Reaction score
Bullet ain't slappin you.. let me slap you, I can get a good crit

Beaver

Quantum
Reaction score
Bye Zable it was fun to know you, we had a great time together in rebels i wish you the best of luck in the future :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci