• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye Letter - Zable

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Good Luck Zable we never got you started with the map we were gonna make ;(
Im made a choice and I told a mod to ban me on the server, but I can still build once a while. Im still not a good builder but I can get on once in a while. See if we can work that out c:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Two in fricking one. Zable le flabel you my friend are just amazing. You where one of my best friends in Exodus and I will never forget the day when me and you got accepted at the same time and we where in the chat yelling. Zable it's extremly hard to see you go. Just remember this quote from Toy Story "You got a friend in me." I love you, goodbye pal
We will keep in touch and you know you can talk to me whenever you want. We will keep in touch, also it was such a good ride. Exodus was THE CLAN MAN.
how many people are getting damn life? those are expensive, just live the block life man...
jkjk, bye baby, sad to see you go. gl irl and yaya, cya <3
Love you 2 bb, thanks for bringing me up here, and for teaching me many things. If I come on TS you better be ready to prank call.
See ya man. :3
Good luck with everything.
Ty man <3 I dont really know you but I have seen you around the forums and you seem like a really cool guy. Ty so much for wishing me good luck even without knowing me, that makes you one of the kind too. Also congrats on staff that I saw you got it lately.
Bye Zable imma miss you and good luck! ;c c;
Platypus, well, the way you gotta say it you know like plant a..well you know what I am talking about. Man I am gonna miss you too it was really fun playing with you, also stop being so good, it makes me look bad. <3

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
You make choices during life, I honestly would rather play minecraft and have fun with all my friends. But I have think about it and I cant put on a work application that I was on Rebels EU or Exodus or that I killed whoever. Hopefully I made the right choice, it is sad now but people grow up and go onto the next level. I am leaving kind of a life behind, but I have the real life right in front of me, waiting for me.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Also sorry for the infinite posts I made in a row, I just had a ton of things to reply. Also thanks a lot to everyone who has wishe dme good luck in the future, I honestly appreciate it. As I said I cant be thankful enough for all the support you guys made it a lot easier. :D I might be on some teamspeaks, if you would like to get to know me PM for asking for my skype I would gladly give it to you. Also I wont be able to play in a while. I think it is the best for me. Love you all <3

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Zable ;-; I wasn't mentioned, but have fun in life buddy. Cya soon, keep in touch!

-US Friend and Rebel,
Bullet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci