• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye Letter - Zable

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont know if I am doing the right thing, I have created a lot of flame and everybody is gonna hate me now, but this community it isway too good. I can't say goodbye right now. I hope I am not making the wrong choice but I have asked for an unban. Sorry for changing my mind. D:

Love you all <3, Zable.​

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
This is going to be my goodbye letter from MCSG at least, probably the whole minecraft world.

It all started from watching some youtubers, Spanish of corse, I saw that they were playing hunger games on minecraft. I started watching their videos and, what should I say? The videos were freaking hilarious to be honest. So I decided I should probably get minecraft so I could play the same Hunger Games. It would have been great to play with them. I never really did. So I bought minecraft and called my account xEpicZable. It is kind of a long story the way I got my IGN, PM if you would like to now it. Some of you already know it. After I bought my account I started looking for the IP of the servers. After couple days for searching I found it.

The 13th of July of 2013 ( I would just say that one because I dont really remember the exact date ) As I said I starting playing and I met some cool Spanish guys, Davidalamo and serra22. I had a ton of fun but after 1 month switching in between Xbox and minecraft.

I had to start my exchange student year. I found out I got better cnnection on those servers. The reason was because the Ip was us1.mcgamer.net. I was not really focusing on MCSG it would play like 10 games in a week or so. They were great times. You would team with the same person that was in your district. I remember I didnt know how to craft arrows. I didnt know how set up my hot bar.
Example:
That was from my first win c:

Around october or so I joined the forums. I really didnt know how they worked and stuff, I also dont remember the excat reason which I joined the forums. I was not active at all on the forums.

Untill Thanks giving break came, I started playing less Xbox and more minecraft. But the real point when I started playing Minecraft and pretty much quit Xbox was around Christmas break. Thats when I first bought donor. I had Iron Donor and Someone said #DonorCode. So I met my old friend IHaxU4Cookies At that time he was like a God for me, Diamond donor, he used the rod. I was like damn. We played more and more each time, he taught me some PvP and I started getting better, I am still bad. I started meeting new people, I used to team always, like always and honestly I feel bad right now that I am a solo player for teaming in the past. But it was fun. At one point I decided that if you want to improve you gotta play solo.

I started playing solo for about a month or couple months and then I had a friend that was in a clan, like a really randy clan, and then I wanted to join a clan so bad. Thats when the real businness started. I was one day sick and I went on the forums looking for a clan. I didnt know anything, legit anything about clans. So I looked up couple and I found one that had like a really big avatar/banner. I remember that the banner had Breeze Island on the background and It had like shaders and stuff. I remember I was amazed because of that. I honestly could have not done a better thing than applying for the clan. The leader called of the clan which the name of Instinct was called Parwez aka SlainBotMc or FortunateParwez. We got into a call and I didnt know his real IGN, I just knew his name was Parwez. I remember the requierements were about 200+wins and I had like 217 or something like that so he accepted me.
This was my application:

Parwez was my "Dad" during my clan experience and I owe him so much for being so nice. This is a note apart saying that whoever hates on Parwez without knowing him, please dont. He might be rude sometimes but when you get to know him he is a really nice guy. After that People started applying and I started to meet new players, they were great players but they were something that was better. They were amazing people. I have made a crap ton of friends over my experience on Clans. I couldnt be thankful enough when it comes to people from Exodus. They are pretty much my family. I know that if I am having a bad day I can just come on the TS and hang out and have fun. They always made my day. We have had our up and downs but we survived at the time. If you are reading this and you were on Exodus I am sorry I didnt get on the TS a lot lately, I have been busy with Rebels. But even without getting on TS for couple days I know they are still there for me and that I can get on anytime. Is just mind blowing how fast this 4/5 months are gone.

After that I joined Rebels EU, so much fun, people there are funny and really skilled. Thank you guys for having me this time. Sorry it wasnt really long. :(

I would say they have been way too good. My mom has given up on me and life too. She doesnt react, she doesnt talk, and all because I am playing Minecaft all day. It is way too fun. She has made me realize that I am sick, literally sick. I have refused a crap ton of invitations to lunch and stuff like that, I have refused a lot of things that now I regret. Since I dont have any other support than my mom at my house, since I dont have any siblings and my dad lives atound 5 hours drive by car away from me and I see him twice a year or so. I want this to change, I need her in my life. She says that it doesnt matter if I just play like once every 4 days, but I think is time for me to leave.

I dont think many people would care, they would even say that I will be back in couple days or so, but not, not this time. This is the one, Wont be coming back again.

The following people meant at least something to me, plenty of them meant a lot to me:​
vnguy201 TheAfroNinja Educating_ TopBandit Exority Jay | Ohjayx PuffyCottonCandy GamingNewfie xSwifftyHD Freezy NoobyGamingHD MinedAndCrafted5 PeriLH_ abirusso
TheDreamDude Qyxr IxEliteHD Frezzy FierceShadow BacccaPlays TheWickedGamerr Lukeabbott vikingelite UltiGohanNCreepr madbellil huntarr_ ExtremeWizard101 xGGw10XV3 Rayy TimmaaaaH Demonic_Beaver Demonic_Platypus _DaviBoy_ Lifeyz_
Zethiz xGtZz MrSausageRolls. Domilz

Sorry if I didnt tag you, if you wanna get tagged PM me.

May the odds be ever in your favor. Adios :(

Love you all <3, Zable.​
Luv ya Zable <3 GL in the future, loved the times we had. :D I feel lucky to be your first EU friend on MCSG.
#LongLiveNameless

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Zable <333
You were a cool guy. Keep in touch on Skype?
Sure I will be pretty active just message me or I will get on TS and we can talk.
Luv ya Zable <3 GL in the future, loved the times we had. :D I feel lucky to be your first EU friend on MCSG.
#LongLiveNameless
Dude that was such a great clan Love you too man <3 keep in touch pls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci