• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye CA for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
CA wasn't hosted in an ideal location for CA players, rather it gave ideal ping to East Coast US players. I have many friends that live in CA that get around 150ms-200ms to both US and CA.
But east coast players finnaly got good ping to MCSG :C

Flqmez

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG NO Chad plz dont thats were i ping abuse lol jk xD

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Personally I think it was a dreaded but understandable decision to remove CA because we can put that money toward other things like for the more centralized move and expansion of US. Personally I would 200% agree to moving US to Dallas because
a) Honestly a difference of 20 ms does kind of matter. It's the difference between a double hit and a triple hit or even a hit at all.
b) I would go from an 80ms on US to about a 40ms/50ms (But it honestly doesn't really matter to me)

However I still did appreciate the CA servers and did get a better ping on them. RIP CA.

Eli081

Platinum
Reaction score
Really gonna miss CA that was my go to place, to play some MCSG with a decent ping, well hopefully if you move US to Texas then I will get a better ping :D

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
this is stupid

no mods no love

why do we even have the au region anymore too? if this is your logic, then make the au players play on eu servers?

you expect people from canada to win against sweaty us mcsg tryhards with over 100 ping?

this is dumb

this is why i quit, because of negativity towards ca. its like you guys dont even care.

i know how south american and asian players feel now

#BRINGBACKCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci