• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye beautiful community

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We'll still have contact I hope, boy.
BUT IF NOT;
HAVE IT SO GOOD AND HAVE IT EVEN MORE GOOD AND HAVE IT FUN AND wow I'm so gonna miss playing with you. You're one of the first one to teach me how to play even better.

kysse og klemme, vennen! <3<3

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Canz <3
I've only known you for a short period of time, but I know enough to miss you when you leave. You are such an awesome guy and PvP'er. I wish the Senior Staff would unban you before it's too late D: Thanks for everything you've done in this community.

WE LUVVV YOU CANZZ

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Canziano, I hate to see you go this way. Sadly, this is just the way the staff want it to be. You played with me and tolerated what I think was a very squeaky annoying voice at the time (and probably still is.) Even when I had almost no wins, and you were pushing 200, you still put up with me. You were probably one of the best friends I could of asked for, and damn you were funny. You were always so nice to me, and for that I love you man. I really don't want to see you go, hell I'd try to hard to get you unbanned but I know it won't do anything.

Thanks for being so awesome <3

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
No Canziano :'( I knew you for such a short time on MCSG and TheHive, and you were amazing to play with! I am going to miss you so much Canziano and it's sad how you are stopping because the mods are using false ban evidence against you, not at your own will :( Stay in the skype chat and still chat with us :)

Fax

Career
Reaction score
I would write something really long, but it would just come out wrong so I'll keep it brief.
Thank you for the privilege of knowing you and as one my best friends, you will be so so missed but everyone.
I am truly honored to have played with you and spoke with you and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do next.

Goodbye Canz
Keeping baking bro <3

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah you were pretty horrible to me in game..I'll miss that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci