• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye beautiful community

Reaction score
Isn't it funny that all of these people are leaving and I am still here..?? I mean banned on december... after 6 months still here ... ;)

<33333 I will miss you man.
Too good... xD You know when you are devoted when. Haha

KaktusDE

Experienced
Reaction score
You Canziano were by far the best Clan Leader in the world!!
I was in many Clan before I meet #TheLegends. I never saw a so well organized clan. We had a roster for clan wars, and all this professional staff which is awesome even it is "just" a clan. We were the "unstoppable" and now youre gone :(
It makes me really sad. But I think you had a honorable departure.
#TheLegends LOVE YOU <3

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Canz! We tried so hard to get you unbanned and we finally did it! But then you were banned again......smh. But good luck in life! I wish I got to know you better! You're an awesome person and I will miss you! Bye c;

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I did get to know you :c Bai Canz. I'll go back to lobbies saying #ComeBackCanz2013 like I did whit unban canz. You'll be missed pro player. Now let's watch KYR Sp33dy's dunk video again :D.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust...
Sucks I never really got to know you very well, you sound like such a cool guy. Well I guess I respect your decision, but I don't see why you had to stop completely... I hope you still hang around the forums from time to time like ExKing xD. Well, anyways, good luck in any future endeavors and have fun in life.
You will be missed </3 The Legends seemed like such an unstoppable clan, they will never be the same without you.

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
I am so sad it had to end like this. I will always remember you Canz. You will always have a place in my heart, for the funny and awesome guy you truly are. Always Missed - Never Forgotten <3

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I refuse to like your goodbye, it's not something I approve of. It's only something that was inevitable after being banned only a few days after being unbanned. It sucks for all the people that worked so hard to contribute to your being unbanned. I will never believe that you would hack after being permanently banned and this thread just shows your love for the community and how you would never try and ruin it by hacking. You have grown to be one of my best friends on these servers, before I got mod when I was in Legends it really helped me grow my pvp playing against what I believe to be some of the best pvpers on these servers. I will always believe that the evidence of your ban is not enough to ban you, and I have made this clear to the sr staff. The fact that this ban has made you pretty much give up minecraft just shows your respect to these servers, and this thread shows your maturity even after being perm banned for the second time. Also you have been the catalyst for a lot of awesome people I have met. So for that I thank you.

I will probably talk to you if you come on sporadically and play on some other servers. I still wanted to show my respect to you and say something on here. There is a lot more I could probably say about you as a person and a player, but I will leave it at that.

So this is the end of one of the greatest people in this community and one of the best pvpers on MCSG.

So now, all there is to say is.... Goodbye Canz, and thank you. Good luck with whatever you choose to do now, hope to still talk to you every now and again.

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci