• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting started!

can you help me?

• yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • sure

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kang Kao

Spectator
Reaction score
Never go full retard! haha just had to drop that Tropic Thunder reference!

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, guys, I'd like to give you all a couple simple tips.

1. Make an alliance with one person, someone who has proven himself in the previous match (watch and observe everyone in spectator mode) and someone who does not have a very high score (mid, low 100's score is best). Why not someone with a high score? Because these people are most likely the folks that have survived by stabbing their teammates in the back. Why not more than one person? Two people might be acceptable if you can trust the third person and they are resourceful, but one person is best; because it will be hard to arm and feed more than one person. If you do add another person, make sure it's in the middle of the game when you do have a decent amount of items and food.

2. Get to know the map and come up with a regular route for yourself - one that isn't too complicated, one that ends with you going to the cornucopia (whether to spy or get items).

3. If there is anything useful in a chest, take it. The person who comes behind you could be counting on an item being there with their life.

Follow these, and you'll quickly learn the rest.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Well,i meant donor so yea its pretty annoying buty thats what happens when u dont donate :D uh well

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I'd like to give you all a couple simple tips.

1. Make an alliance with one person, someone who has proven himself in the previous match (watch and observe everyone in spectator mode) and someone who does not have a very high score (mid, low 100's score is best). Why not someone with a high score? Because these people are most likely the folks that have survived by stabbing their teammates in the back. Why not more than one person? Two people might be acceptable if you can trust the third person and they are resourceful, but one person is best; because it will be hard to arm and feed more than one person. If you do add another person, make sure it's in the middle of the game when you do have a decent amount of items and food.

2. Get to know the map and come up with a regular route for yourself - one that isn't too complicated, one that ends with you going to the cornucopia (whether to spy or get items).

3. If there is anything useful in a chest, take it. The person who comes behind you could be counting on an item being there with their life.

Follow these, and you'll quickly learn the rest.
Tip one is a blatent lie, in the fact that high scorers are backstabbers. I am 243 and I play solo, I had one team so far and I was the one betrayed. Teaming up isn't always the way to go :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci