• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting started!

can you help me?

• yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • sure

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
by the way in the 2nd book there was a thing called the Second Quarter Quell that had 48 tributes to fight and die in. Will that be incorporated as a different mode in future servers?
People in the community are working on maps to submit to the servers. You can find the threads here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/map-ideas.10/. Also, a couple of them are working on the 48 player maps so we might have 1 or 2 servers dedicated to 48 players in the future. :)

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you CIbrend! any recommendations for a server? you have 1-20 here so theres a lot to choose from!
Hmm all servers are the same. Go to the servers tab and see which one is empty and join the fun! Btw, Welcome to the MCSG community. :D Hope you have a great time here.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a problem-I have a tough time getting supplies! Any suggestions?

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Try to run to the middle in the beginning, look in a chest take all the stuff and then run.
Run as fast as you can to the chests that you already know.
Or just explore the map. Know where the chests are.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Run to a chest take the stuff if there is a sword in there make some kills :D or else run and try to survive :D Every night the chests refill so they aren't empty all the time but only the good stuff like diamond en golden apples are in the chests at the spawn!

Welcome to the Survivalgames and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I almost never play because the servers are always in the middle of a game and when im about to play i get kicked off

Kang Kao

Spectator
Reaction score
At the moment, I cant seem to find a server. I have them added but it seems like theres something wrong, or maybe an update?

Reaction score
At the moment, I cant seem to find a server. I have them added but it seems like theres something wrong, or maybe an update?
They closed down the servers for an update! Check the home page for any news like this :D

Neguy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! I have 2 recommendations plan and run to the corn and get some stuff and once you get good get armour and a sword and camp at the corn. then get all refills.

EDIT: the corn is the cornucopia

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
NEVER form an alliance in the middle of a game

Reactions: Le0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads