• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming Mouse for around 80$ ?

deathbringer720

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, if your price range is around $80, I think the Steelseries Sensei Raw is just perfect for you.

I think it costs around 50-60 dollars, but don't quote me on it. I also recently picked up the Steelseries Sensei Raw edition, and it works pretty well. It's got four side buttons, plus the DPI/scroll wheel buttons, but I only really use two of them. I use both of them to switch to my flint and steel slots (eight and nine).

Plus, it depends what you're wanting the mouse to do. If you want to macro easier (which isn't allowed on MCSG, by the way), then get a Razer mouse. The Razer Synapse is easier to use than the Steelseries Engine.

If you want keybinds (which are allowed), then get whichever; it shouldn't matter.

In terms of cheaper but still good quality, I'd choose the Steelseries Raw. It works like a charm, and has a very good price range for the quality it contains.

If you're looking for a good grip and fast clicking, get the Sensei Raw. I love it cx but this is all my preference and opinion. I suggest testing both out (borrowing from friend or something) before buying or choosing one over the other.
Frost or Heat ? :3

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Or you could try out LoveLights' mouse, alienware tact x.

Reaction score
Corsair Vengeance M95. $79.99 off the official site + shipping probably around $80-$90

EDIT: Never mind don't buy this mouse it is absolutely terrible in my opinion. I just bought it and used it and I personally think it's not worth the money and it doesn't fit me good with PvP. Anyway thats just my opinion but I would go with either Logitech or Razer mouses.

Last edited:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a warning with the Steelseries Sensei. Lately my mouse has started up an annoying squeaking sound whenever I scroll. Don't get me wrong, it is an AMAZING mouse. I love it. But there is a 99.99999 % chance this will happen, so keep that in mind when buying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci