• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming Mouse for around 80$ ?

deathbringer720

Spectator
Reaction score
I have 80 $ for a good gaming mouse. I wanted the Steelseries Raw Heat Orange but i want to hear your thoughts on which mouse should I get. Thank you ! :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Razer Naga 2014 and Razer Deathadder are both really good mice, although I personally prefer the Naga for Minecraft and other MMOs.

Here's something that I said a few minutes ago on another thread:
If you already have the Deathadder, I'd say stick with it unless you have like a billion dollars to spend, in that case just buy the Razer company itself.

However, for Minecraft, personally I like the Razer Naga. I do have it (Razer Naga 2014), and I spent several days debating which to get. (I don't know much about the Steel Series Sensei)
The Naga has 12 buttons, and Minecraft has 9 inventory slots, plus things like F5. I currently have 6 keys assigned specifically to Minecraft (on my Minecraft profile)
1: Switch to flint and steel (9)
2: Switch to fishing rod (3)
3: F5
4: Switch to second flint and steel (8)
5: Switch to bow (2)
12: F (For OptiFine zoom)

Just some personal input.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Bro, just use the deathadder, or even a naga if you're a macro lover. It's way less than 80 dollars and are elite.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hmm... What kind of macros do you have in mind? xD
Keep in mind that macros aren't allowed on MCSG - You can assign a custom key to a single action such as switching to your fishing rod, but what you can't do is, for example, switch to fishing rod then cast it then switch back to your sword.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Keep in mind that macros aren't allowed on MCSG - You can assign a custom key to a single action such as switching to your fishing rod, but what you can't do is, for example, switch to fishing rod then cast it then switch back to your sword.
I know, thats why i was asking him what kind of macros ;)

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fun Fact: I used to have macros that would automatically send links to the Rules, Ban Disputes, and Report Abuse pages, as well as one that would type "*Puts on sunglasses*" and send it.
Now thats what i call a sweat!
jk

deathbringer720

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem is that I don't really like Razer mice. I've had the Abyssus Mirror and I didn't like and i would really really like to buy a Steelseries mouse. It doesn't mean that i don't like Razer as a company cause I still have Razer headphones and they are awesome but I just want a Steelseries mouse that isn't expensive and that has side buttons :)

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, if your price range is around $80, I think the Steelseries Sensei Raw is just perfect for you.

I think it costs around 50-60 dollars, but don't quote me on it. I also recently picked up the Steelseries Sensei Raw edition, and it works pretty well. It's got four side buttons, plus the DPI/scroll wheel buttons, but I only really use two of them. I use both of them to switch to my flint and steel slots (eight and nine).

Plus, it depends what you're wanting the mouse to do. If you want to macro easier (which isn't allowed on MCSG, by the way), then get a Razer mouse. The Razer Synapse is easier to use than the Steelseries Engine.

If you want keybinds (which are allowed), then get whichever; it shouldn't matter.

In terms of cheaper but still good quality, I'd choose the Steelseries Raw. It works like a charm, and has a very good price range for the quality it contains.

If you're looking for a good grip and fast clicking, get the Sensei Raw. I love it cx but this is all my preference and opinion. I suggest testing both out (borrowing from friend or something) before buying or choosing one over the other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci