• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forgotten Legion (AS Clan)- Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Although we technically have no authority over them or any other player, it is just common curtesy to let us play out the battle without another pro team of 6 in the game. I know that the Rebels followed us from server to server, and I made the mistake of telling one of them when we were going to have the battle (he supposedly wanted to spectate). Presumably, he told the others to join the game just to hinder both us and the Ultraz. I find that extremely immature. However, it was a beneficial learning experience as now I know to always get a moderator for the clan battle.
Don't debate with the Sav, but don't underestimate the Wolf :) But I am with the Rebels, we should play what we want to play.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't debate with the Sav, but don't underestimate the Wolf :) But I am with the Rebels, we should play what we want to play.
It's fair to play when you want to play, but it is not fair to follow us throughout the servers purely to hinder us and interfere with our battle.

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
It's fair to play when you want to play, but it is not fair to follow us throughout the servers purely to hinder us and interfere with our battle.
if you are forgetting, we are playing on the as servers... which usually only can have a single game starting due to the lack of players in our region. You can't really say that they were following you guys, they could have just wanted to play a game and that might have been the only server available with poeple in it to start the game during that point of time...

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
if you are forgetting, we are playing on the as servers... which usually only can have a single game starting due to the lack of players in our region. You can't really say that they were following you guys, they could have just wanted to play a game and that might have been the only server available with poeple in it to start the game during that point of time...
You said that there 'might have been the only server available with people in it', however, at the time, that was not true. There were 2 other lobbies with sufficient amounts of people. You weren't there, Irwin, I was. If you were there, I am confident that you would call off your clan, however, MVP didn't want to call off the clan. I asked him to join a different lobby with people and he kept going on about being a 'randy' and that he didn't want to leave or call them off. Unfortunately, I did not screenshot it so I cannot give you proof, but you have my word that he did this.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not really interfere. Treat them like normal people on the AS server's and you should be fine. I don't see why there's trouble fighting them.

You said that there 'might have been the only server available with people in it', however, at the time, that was not true. There were 2 other lobbies with sufficient amounts of people. You weren't there, Irwin, I was. If you were there, I am confident that you would call off your clan, however, MVP didn't want to call off the clan. I asked him to join a different lobby with people and he kept going on about being a 'randy' and that he didn't want to leave or call them off. Unfortunately, I did not screenshot it so I cannot give you proof, but you have my word that he did this.

Last time, there were about 6-8 AS server's running at a time. Also, the game in the second lobby won't probably start without enough people. As you can see, AS can only run a full game with only 1 server.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not really interfere. Treat them like normal people on the AS server's and you should be fine. I don't see why there's trouble fighting them.
The 'trouble' is that it is another pro team of 6 to fight against during the battle.

Last time, there were about 6-8 AS server's running at a time. Also, the game in the second lobby won't probably start without enough people. As you can see, AS can only run a full game with only 1 server.
You used the word 'probably'. That's not true; it easily could've started. I was there, Wolf, all of these 'probably', 'would' and 'might' statements don't apply. There was another lobby with about 9 people in it. The team of 6 Rebels easily could've filled those spots. Instead, they chose to interfere with our battle.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you mean in MCSG v1 when the AS servers were called AU servers, but hosted in Singapore? That was pretty great in finding games, but the trouble is that you had to join fast to get in XD

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you mean in MCSG v1 when the AS servers were called AU servers, but hosted in Singapore? That was pretty great in finding games, but the trouble is that you had to join fast to get in XD
I don't play MCSG at that time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci