• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forgotten Legion (AS Clan)- Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
I want to thank every member of this clan for making my MCSG journey that much more exciting. Special thanks to Legit and T0, for training me, Rapid for being a steady friend, and raflon for tryharding me. I'm disbanding this clan because it was pressurizing and it took up too much of my time. I'm not going to lie, I would rather play with my irl friends than the clan, regardless of skill level. I'm sorry to those who have just joined the clan, I'm sorry to those who were on break when this happened, and I'm sorry to those who have stuck with me the entire time, and I have let you down. We can still play together, but we will no longer be known as Legion, and I will no longer be your leader. Goodbye, my clan, my comrades, my friends. Savva, over.

I will no longer be active on the forums.

Requesting thread lock. Clan disbanded.
Noooo... :(

R3d_3YEz

Tribute
Reaction score
I want to thank every member of this clan for making my MCSG journey that much more exciting. Special thanks to Legit and T0, for training me, Rapid for being a steady friend, and raflon for tryharding me. I'm disbanding this clan because it was pressurizing and it took up too much of my time. I'm not going to lie, I would rather play with my irl friends than the clan, regardless of skill level. I'm sorry to those who have just joined the clan, I'm sorry to those who were on break when this happened, and I'm sorry to those who have stuck with me the entire time, and I have let you down. We can still play together, but we will no longer be known as Legion, and I will no longer be your leader. Goodbye, my clan, my comrades, my friends. Savva, over.

I will no longer be active on the forums.

Requesting thread lock. Clan disbanded.
This kind of marks the end of AS, without Legion desperately trying to start AS games I doubt any games would have started in the past month. Whats more school term has just started and most of us are not going to be as active as we were (i.e during school holidays). Even though I did not really like you guys because you guys will always team on people just because they are ''pros'', however I always felt it was a challenge and accomplishment to have defeated the ''big team'' (even though many call us the 'gang' or 'giant team').

Anyways, savva60 I applaud you for your hard work in leading this clan.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
This kind of marks the end of AS, without Legion desperately trying to start AS games I doubt any games would have started in the past month. Whats more school term has just started and most of us are not going to be as active as we were (i.e during school holidays). Even though I did not really like you guys because you guys will always team on people just because they are ''pros'', however I always felt it was a challenge and accomplishment to have defeated the ''big team'' (even though many call us the 'gang' or 'giant team').

Anyways, savva60 I applaud you for your hard work in leading this clan.
<3 you guys were also a big challenge, but we always lose..:(

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Always sad to see clans disband :( Anyway, due to request from the owner, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci