• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Floating Mountains Map Idea

Do you like the idea

• Total voters

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
i gave it a like! i think its awesome. also to solve the getting back up problem just make a ladder up that goes 2 or more blocks high off the floating islands base level into an enclosed tower so once they get on the rim of the tower they jump down onto the floating island they will JUMP not climb down a ladder on the other side of the tower (the outside of it) so ppl who were on the base level couldnt get into the tower. then it could still be heavily guarded but ppl couldnt knock ppl back down
Thanks for the support I will defiantly use this I the map

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
To add to the little airy theme, maybe you can have enchanted leather boots that will give you sort of hovering powers, like jumping real far, landing softly on the ground, and being able to control where you land when you jump.

zerospookyvortex

Spectator
Reaction score
.....I dont no how do to that Greypawz said thing but I agree with him and have a good idea, when I have sometimes been looking at youtube videos of multiplayer ppl have been using something called "magic carpet" where they can walk off a substance and keep walking on a magic carpet that moves with them so maybe like in map one with the gift of fluctus you can have a secret chamber and when you step on something in it, it activates the "magic carpet"

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Maybe on leather boots so that if you use them to much they will break

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
.....I dont no how do to that Greypawz said thing but I agree with him and have a good idea, when I have sometimes been looking at youtube videos of multiplayer ppl have been using something called "magic carpet" where they can walk off a substance and keep walking on a magic carpet that moves with them so maybe like in map one with the gift of fluctus you can have a secret chamber and when you step on something in it, it activates the "magic carpet"
Nice idea but this would have to be a plugin for the server I think correct me if am wrong

zerospookyvortex

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm afraid I can't answer that one for you I'm not fully affiliated with the "plugin and non plugin" stuff yet but leather feather falling sounds like a good alternative.

zerospookyvortex

Spectator
Reaction score
Also I'm not sure how I can do it with you (or if you will even let me) but I would love to help you build the map! :)

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Leather falling 2 might be reasonable, and as for my idea, it might require a plugin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci