• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flint n Steel: The great equalizer

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sad that the gravel trap activated by FnS or cake is broken, i killed so many people with tat trap. *sigh*

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
with the help of flint n steel i was in a 5v1 when o had 2nd best gear i killed everyone in the 5 team except the guy woth full iron and iron sword he killed me but still 5v1 i kill 4 im happy wit dat

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Took out 4 people with F n S. all I did was get them all on fire, then run a little and shoot them until they died.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Is there a technique for this? I always seem to miss, or place it down and then walk into it accidentally. I then stumble around pitifully until the guy stops making fun of me and kills me. Please sir, I need this information :(

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have never used fns on MCSG :/ ahhhh!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Is there a technique for this? I always seem to miss, or place it down and then walk into it accidentally. I then stumble around pitifully until the guy stops making fun of me and kills me. Please sir, I need this information :(
Just turn around and back up slowly. They will probably be sprinting at you. Once they are near, out your cross hairs on the blocks right in front of him (try to make it so it's doing that thing where the little black line things are around the block showing that it is exactly where you are pointing,remember to keep backing up and make sure you adjust to keep the crosshairs right in front of him.(at this point you still shouldn't have your flint and steel out.)) Once you are happy with where you are (and before he catches up to you) move to the flint and steel slot of your hotbar, then let it rip. try to save it, don't use it up unless you have to. Once he is on fire watch him burn and laugh, then finish him off.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uhhhhh you cant get an achievement for never using F n S in one day :/
Yes, but I can get an achievement for 'First time using flint and steel' :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci