• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Fist glitch"?

Have you ever got this "fist glitch", or do you think this is just another hack?

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
So, recently I played a game with a couple of people where I got killed within two minutes. Now, what confuses me is how I died. I had a sword, ambushed a guy who had no weapon in his hands, got (what it seemed like) "fisted" to death. In three seconds.

After I died, I spectated the whole game and chatted for a while with another guy who said that he had got killed by the same guy who killed me. He of course said the guy was hacking, and started recording him. Later that game, the "hacker's" teammates had died, and directly started telling us "omg, he got the fist glitch!", "he isn't hacking". What I want to know is, is there really a "fist glitch" that gives your fists the strength of a stone sword? This seems very unlikely to me, mostly because all his teammates said that he got this "fist glitch" at (what it seemed like) the same time, and because a glitch that gives your fists such strength just seems... so made up.

I would really like to know if this is a glitch or a hack, so please tell me if you have ever got his kind of "fist glitch" or if you think this is just some kind of Nodus (hack).

Reaction score
I've never encountered this, but I've seen many people complain about it. I think it is probably a glitch, although it is possible some folks made it into a hack in order to claim it was the glitch.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This is actually a minecraft glitch. From what I've heard, sometimes after winning/playing games and re-joining the same server you'll have the fist glitch. There is also a way (or so I've heard) to get the fist glitch, by pressing certain keys.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
This has been known by a lot of people. It is a minecraft glitch and cannot be fixed. I will not explain how to do it so people do not exploit it. If you were to see it just record it and send it to a mod.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This has been known by a lot of people. It is a minecraft glitch and cannot be fixed. I will not explain how to do it so people do not exploit it. If you were to see it just record it and send it to a mod.
I'm not actually sure if the mods could do anything about that. While if they do it on purpose, it is exploiting glitches-- however, it's possible to happen accidentally, without the knowledge of the player.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Usually, it's ok if the player kills one or two people with it, its an accident. But if the player is running around the whole game, punching everyone and never using a weapon, then it's a problem.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a bug that's bee on MCSG for a while, not sure when it'll be fixed.

Reaction score
I know one thing for a fact, it isn't a hack. It's impossible to deal more damage in multiplayer with a hacked client.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
It's no hack :) my friend in Skype got it and he yelled "Omigawd I'm invincible!!!" And then he got load of kills and I called him hax cuz I was jelly of dem points hehehe

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Usually, it's ok if the player kills one or two people with it, its an accident. But if the player is running around the whole game, punching everyone and never using a weapon, then it's a problem.
Just happened to me, where I was owning a guy with a wood sword, then he switched to his fist and demolished me. Then he was kind enough to say, "Lol, fists XD" in chat.

People who take some sort of pride in their skill because they can abuse a glitch disgust me.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I am going to assume that purposely using this glitch to your advantage is a violation of the rules. I would guess it's okay if a person realizes that their fists are glitched, and use another means of killing. However, if they ran round the whole game using the equivalent of a diamond sword, I would say that's abusing glitches. This would fall into the same category of offense as block glitching, would it not?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I am going to assume that purposely using this glitch to your advantage is a violation of the rules. I would guess it's okay if a person realizes that their fists are glitched, and use another means of killing. However, if they ran round the whole game using the equivalent of a diamond sword, I would say that's abusing glitches. This would fall into the same category of offense as block glitching, would it not?
Yes, i believe it's a kickable offense to knowingly abuse the glitch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci