• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Fist glitch"?

Have you ever got this "fist glitch", or do you think this is just another hack?

• Total voters

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, i believe it's a kickable offense to knowingly abuse the glitch.
Great! I'll make sure to have Fraps running more often, as I encounter people abusing this quite frequently.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a known bug around Minecraft, not just MCSG. I have been killed with this multiple times and I have had this only once. I hope this gets fixed. :/

Reaction score
Just happened to me, where I was owning a guy with a wood sword, then he switched to his fist and demolished me. Then he was kind enough to say, "Lol, fists XD" in chat.

People who take some sort of pride in their skill because they can abuse a glitch disgust me.
It's pure skill. When you're smart enough to use your fist... Oh my, you can surprise some fellow MCSGers.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've never had it. But been killed multiple times from it :(

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
Usually, it's ok if the player kills one or two people with it, its an accident. But if the player is running around the whole game, punching everyone and never using a weapon, then it's a problem.

like this?:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci