• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

final au top 10 pvp list mcsg

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
na bruv its confirmed

LOL ur actually so bad, bring up a single match of you beating me
finds nothing
Um. Seeing as you posted the only link that you can find of you killing me, i'll post just two of me killing you I guess?

https://www.badlion.net/match/arenapvp/2v2-17/1953332
https://www.badlion.net/match/arenapvp/2v2-17/1705809

So, uh, I guess that isn't nothing, is it?

when I actually beat you 3-2 but two of the fights were apparently unfair so you said you won them LOL
Hahaha, alright. Too bad for you, people were watching the fights... It is almost like you're making fun of yourself here... haha

Anyways, I wish I kept all the fights of me killing you! You seem to have done that for me, summing a whopping total of... 1 fight! In a 2v2 as well :eek:. Too bad no one really keeps track of killing you though..

Last edited:

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Um. Seeing as you posted the only link that you can find of you killing me, i'll post just two of me killing you I guess?

https://www.badlion.net/match/arenapvp/2v2-17/1953332
https://www.badlion.net/match/arenapvp/2v2-17/1705809

So, uh, I guess that isn't nothing, is it?

Hahaha, alright. Too bad for you, people were watching the fights... It is almost like you're making fun of yourself here... haha

Anyways, I wish I kept all the fights of me killing you! You seem to have done that for me, summing a whopping total of... 1 fight! In a 2v2 as well :eek:. Too bad no one really keeps track of killing you though..
my teammate got dropped in both of those fights lmao it only counts if both of our healing is gone :( all you did in the clip of me with xFowl was drop him and get like 15 healing while I had 5, and I drained you all the way to 4 gaps and 1 head LOL
in the fight with aiden u dropped him and then 2v1d me LMAO ur so pro!!
i destroyed you when both of us had 2 gaps and you both had none rolf easiest win of my life

"fitzyy watched me beat you 4-1" yeah definitely even tho i beat u 3-2 easy l0l if only i valued killing a player such as yourself enough to screenshot every win against then maybe I'd have some proof to back up my statement, unfortunately you have great proof, aka the fact that fitzyy apparently watched you beat me 4-1 :( wow...

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
my teammate got dropped in both of those fights lmao it only counts if both of our healing is gone :( all you did in the clip of me with xFowl was drop him and get like 15 healing while I had 5, and I drained you all the way to 4 gaps and 1 head LOL
in the fight with aiden u dropped him and then 2v1d me LMAO ur so pro!!
i destroyed you when both of us had 2 gaps and you both had none rolf easiest win of my life

"fitzyy watched me beat you 4-1" yeah definitely even tho i beat u 3-2 easy l0l if only i valued killing a player such as yourself enough to screenshot every win against then maybe I'd have some proof to back up my statement, unfortunately you have great proof, aka the fact that fitzyy apparently watched you beat me 4-1 :( wow...
this is gold :')

the amount of excuses and denials for losing is unreal, haha

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
this is gold :')

the amount of excuses and denials for losing is unreal, haha
yeah because my teammate dropping followed by me getting 2v1d and inevitably dying is totally my fault omg!!!! delusion?

>i posted a match of me absolutely destroying your team

> you posted a match of you quickdropping my teammate and then killing me unfairly, nice job bro

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah because my teammate dropping followed by me getting 2v1d and inevitably dying is totally my fault omg!!!! delusion?

>i posted a match of me absolutely destroying your team

> you posted a match of you quickdropping my teammate and then killing me unfairly, nice job bro
I think you'll find that you killed my teammate, so I ate my healing? Do you see me complaining though? No. Haha.

l0l if only i valued killing a player such as yourself enough to screenshot every win against then maybe I'd have some proof to back up my statement
You kind of just showed that you do value killing me by initialising a conversation of match history, in fact, the only match history you could find of me dying.

I mean, if I were you right now, i'd be saying. 'omg. so bad. lol exdee. my team mate dropped so I had all my healing. exdee bad. hahahaha target much'.

I'm sure if you actually could kill me you'd have plenty of screenshots though.

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
I think you'll find that you killed my teammate, so I ate my healing? Do you see me complaining though? No. Haha.
your teammate was out of healing meaning we destroyed you lol we still had 2 gaps... you just dropped my teammate and got his healing / 2v1d me with my teammate's healing in your possession
You kind of just showed that you do value killing me by initialising a conversation of match history, in fact, the only match history you could find of me dying.
r u retarded lol i literally said "if only i valued killing a player such as yourself enough to screenshot every win against". i didnt screenshot any wins against you because i honestly cant be bothered filling up my computer with pictures of an easy win.
I mean, if I were you right now, i'd be saying. 'omg. so bad. lol exdee. my team mate dropped so I had all my healing. exdee bad. hahahaha target much'.
I'm sure if you actually could kill me you'd have plenty of screenshots though.
im pretty sure u have to actually accept the duel request in order for me to beat you :(
apparently you can justify being better than me based on my teammates death.
how about you accept my duel request next time, so we can see who's ACTUALLY better?
and maybe ill actually bother screenshotting the win this time, not to feel proud of beating you, but to disprove your lies :)

HaydenForumAcc

Spectator
Reaction score
your teammate was out of healing meaning we destroyed you lol we still had 2 gaps... you just dropped my teammate and got his healing / 2v1d me with my teammate's healing in your possession

r u retarded lol i literally said "if only i valued killing a player such as yourself enough to screenshot every win against". i didnt screenshot any wins against you because i honestly cant be bothered filling up my computer with pictures of an easy win.
im pretty sure u have to actually accept the duel request in order for me to beat you :(
apparently you can justify being better than me based on my teammates death.
how about you accept my duel request next time, so we can see who's ACTUALLY better?
and maybe ill actually bother screenshotting the win this time, not to feel proud of beating you, but to disprove your lies :)
Why don't you 1v1 ep1c and 10 heart him, should be easy if all the trash talking you have done is true.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci