• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

final au top 10 pvp list mcsg

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Ronan has a theory that gengar has two sides to him or something and one is really good and one is bad. He is sayin that you only verse the bad one.
im pretty sure there's 7 different people, 5 decent ones, 1 REALLY good one and then 1 terrible one

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
https://www.badlion.net/match/arenapvp/2v2-17/1952906
cant lie about winning this one EarthAU
look at my dp ugly dog LMAO
If I posted all of the links of me killing you we'd be here all day really. Too bad no one views that as an accomplishment though, otherwise people might actually keep track of all the times they beat you xD.

I mean, if you want to post the one match that you win out of WAY more than 10 in the past week alone, thats your choice hahaha.

Last edited:

lolxd

Tribute
Reaction score
If I posted all of the links of me killing you we'd be here all day really. Too bad no one views that as an accomplishment though, otherwise people might actually keep track of all the times they beat you xD.

I mean, if you want to post the one match that you win out of WAY more than 10 in the past week alone, thats your choice hahaha.
L

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
WHAT THE bunnies HAHAHAHAHA
If this is legit then I'm legitimately concerned for you.
na bruv its confirmed

LOL ur actually so bad, bring up a single match of you beating me
finds nothing
the only thing you can brag about is saying you beat me 4-1 at kohi when I actually beat you 3-2 but two of the fights were apparently unfair so you said you won them LOL
and you deny every duel I send you because you're terrified of defeat :(
delusional lmao

HaydenForumAcc

Spectator
Reaction score
na bruv its confirmed

LOL ur actually so bad, bring up a single match of you beating me
finds nothing
the only thing you can brag about is saying you beat me 4-1 at kohi when I actually beat you 3-2 but two of the fights were apparently unfair so you said you won them LOL
and you deny every duel I send you because you're terrified of defeat :(
delusional lmao
who is paulblart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci