• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feenicks - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey I came to this thread to see if you will like to have a clan battle with Divergent. This will be our first clan battle. Add me on skype if Ur interested o-p000 ( that's 3 zeros) or pm me. Thanks

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
I am quite disappointed that my application was not only forgotten, but completely overlooked. I would've expected more from such a 'prestigious' clan :I
I must agree, very unprofessional of this clan to ignore an application from such a professional member of the community.

Reaction score
I am quite disappointed that my application was not only forgotten, but completely overlooked. I would've expected more from such a 'prestigious' clan :I
Well of course I would love to accept you my friend however you're a member of the clan that this one was designed to mock! xD

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft username: whats a username?
  • Wins/Games Played: 1+1=3 right?
  • Skype username: Tarantulas
  • Reason for joining the clan: Cause Im welly good @ pvep and I wely liek toooo taek miencraft serouzly
SELF RATING (OUT OF 10)
  • Shooting long, thin pieces of wood with a pointy bit on the end: 36
  • Swinging a long, sharp object through other people's flesh: 69
  • Rubbing flint and steel together to set fire to the blocks in front of your enemy, causing death: 42
  • Annoyingly hitting people off their course with a fishing rod: 1337

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well of course I would love to accept you my friend however you're a member of the clan that this one was designed to mock! xD
And we're all sitting here laughing at the time you wasted to attempt to mock us.

Reaction score
You accept this obvious troll application and overlook a legitimate one with an account which is not currently in a clan. Seems legit.
I said "acipted: ranke ownir." Obvious troll answer for an obvious troll application. I'm not sure if you're being serious right now, but if you are I'm clearly not going to accept an alternate account of someone who is already in a clan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci