• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feenicks - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you have any evidence of my members being aggressive to you please show me and I'll talk to them. I don't think I've been aggressive to you at all but if you can recall any time/s I have then please tell me. You say you play MCSG for fun but from what I've seen you're very angry, easily frustrated, a bad sport and you always seem to be looking for an argument. Right now I think you're being a bit silly and I'll say it again, this is a video game targeted at children and quite frankly I think you should get over yourself. Step away from the computer, go for a walk, read a book, watch some TV, come back and see if you still "won't tolerate" the Minecraft Survival Games clan that have a similar name and logo to yours.
Want me to recall a time? How about just then targetting me off corn and writing "#Feenicks". Or what about the other times you targeted me off corn and saying "Good game". Also, DuckOnKwak weren't you the one who tried to get someone perma banned from this video game targeted at children because he said he didn't like your artwork? Anyway, it's not the mere fact it's a similar name and logo.. It's the moral behind it..

Well of course I would love to accept you my friend however you're a member of the clan that this one was designed to mock! xD
What's that? This clan is made purely to mock Phoenix? Obviously, someone as mature as you would not care about mocking another clan over a virtual video game as you put it.

Reaction score
Want me to recall a time? How about just then targetting me off corn and writing "#Feenicks". Or what about the other times you targeted me off corn and saying "Good game". Also, DuckOnKwak weren't you the one who tried to get someone perma banned from this video game targeted at children because he said he didn't like your artwork? Anyway, it's not the mere fact it's a similar name and logo.. It's the moral behind it..

What's that? This clan is made purely to mock Phoenix? Obviously, someone as mature as you would not care about mocking another clan over a virtual video game as you put it.
Oh goodness me just don't give up...

1. Simply saying "good game" or our own clan name in chat isn't an act of agression, you're dense.
2. The second part of your first paragraph makes no sense and I'm actually struggling to understand what you're talking about.
3. This clan wasn't purely made to mock yours as you seem to believe. This clan was made for fun, for friends to play together and battle other clans. Our name and logo are just an added joke on the side.

I get that you think MCSG is srs bsns but for the last time I think you should get over yourself. It's actually quite amusing to see that you're taking this all so seriously when all we're doing is trying to have a bit of a laugh. Clearly it is far beyond your capacity to take a joke and move on but I hope you soon come to your senses and realise you're making a bit too big of a deal out of this! :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh goodness me just don't give up...

1. Simply saying "good game" or our own clan name in chat isn't an act of agression, you're dense.
2. The second part of your first paragraph makes no sense and I'm actually struggling to understand what you're talking about.
3. This clan wasn't purely made to mock yours as you seem to believe. This clan was made for fun, for friends to play together and battle other clans. Our name and logo are just an added joke on the side.

I get that you think MCSG is srs bsns but for the last time I think you should get over yourself. It's actually quite amusing to see that you're taking this all so seriously when all we're doing is trying to have a bit of a laugh. Clearly it is far beyond your capacity to take a joke and move on but I hope you soon come to your senses and realise you're making a bit too big of a deal out of this! :)
1) Targetting off corn when the other has no chance to fight back whatsoever is considered rude and an act of aggression.

2) I guess you want to forget about that incident, I'm assuming that's why you made the MarcoPolo account.

3) Having fun with friends is great, that's the point of Phoenix! I'd have no problem if you made any clan as long as it does not directly insult my clan.

Now, you're obviously not going to listen to anything I say and merely say "u taek mcsg 2 srsly!!!!". I'd highly appreciate it if you changed your clan name and thread, if not well I guess we're not going to have a good time together. :)

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
1) Targetting off corn when the other has no chance to fight back whatsoever is considered rude and an act of aggression.

2) I guess you want to forget about that incident, I'm assuming that's why you made the MarcoPolo account.

3) Having fun with friends is great, that's the point of Phoenix! I'd have no problem if you made any clan as long as it does not directly insult my clan.

Now, you're obviously not going to listen to anything I say and merely say "u taek mcsg 2 srsly!!!!". I'd highly appreciate it if you changed your clan name and thread, if not well I guess we're not going to have a good time together. :)
DAT SMILEY FACE DOE

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please stop flaming on this thread.

If someone or multiple people target you off of corn from server to server then get evidence and report it instead of complaining about it on this clans page.

Also, just because they have the a similar sounding name and near identical format, does not mean that the clans intention is to insult or offend another clan. Take it as a positive that they respect you enough to want to follow in your steps and become better as a clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci