• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fears. Please help :(

TheUniqueOne

Survivor
Reaction score
We must afraid of death. Maybe now, maybe tomorrow we are all gonna die. There's not a guarantee that we die when we old.

JamalTheAmericanMedic

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't worry! I am very good at staying alive!

Firstly, you want to stay away from grenades! They are dangerous and will explode, and possibly kill you!

Secondly, you want to not eat grenades. People on these forums have an obsession with eating anything and everything they lay their eyes on. Digesting explosives will kill you.

With that advice, you should live for longer then you would of without it! Cheers!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to be creeped out by death.. like what happens, where if anywhere do you go? But, eventually I realised that I may as well be thankful for what I have and enjoy my life as much as I can before I die :)

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
The afterlife is actually supported by science if you think about it logically. Considering the theory of conservation of energy and your life is an energy (let's call it a life energy that sounds right), it either goes somewhere or turns into a different energy. Based on this, your life energy exists without a body after death. Your life never dies, it just exits your body. So whether or not you believe in heaven and crap with those religions or if you don't, there is fact supporting that something comes next on the other side. There isn't nothing.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Unlocked as there is nothing wrong with peaceful discussion of any topic. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Don't worry about it! Just live your life, and don't think about it. It will happen to everyone eventually, you can't prevent it, it is the a part of nature. :( Just live your life the best you can, and try to achieve anything you want or need. Life is like something you borrow, something bigger than you; just think about it like this: you have borrowed something from the universe, and the universe will some day take it back. :) Trust me, not thinking about it is the best you (or anyone) can do, just live your life to the fullest, and I wish you the best. <3
-RedMarzBarz_

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a major fear that I can't seem to ever get over, and Its the fear of death. People says theres an afterlife and things like but that honestly sounds to good to be true. And the thought of when you die its like your sleeping, but without dreams or anything. And that scares the complete poop out of me. I really need help, I sometimes get panic attacks just thinking about it. Writing this thread is so painful. And death is inveitable. It will happen. You can't stop it. If any of you have gotten over this fear, please help, and If you're here to troll and be rude, please don't. I'm already scared enough. (Sorry for this been terribly written I just wanted this to get out.)
Sometimes I think that but you can go through life worrying about death. You have to have fun on the other hands spiders that's a serious fear xD

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a major fear that I can't seem to ever get over, and Its the fear of death. People says theres an afterlife and things like but that honestly sounds to good to be true. And the thought of when you die its like your sleeping, but without dreams or anything. And that scares the complete poop out of me. I really need help, I sometimes get panic attacks just thinking about it. Writing this thread is so painful. And death is inveitable. It will happen. You can't stop it. If any of you have gotten over this fear, please help, and If you're here to troll and be rude, please don't. I'm already scared enough. (Sorry for this been terribly written I just wanted this to get out.)
Its just like when you weren't living. Its like the same thing. But I believe in afterlife so ya. It's basically like when you weren't alive.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
What makes me happy, is to be alive. I'm scared of dying or getting old, but everything has their time. I think that, if I can be remembered by someone, my life has a point.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Sometimes I think that but you can go through life worrying about death. You have to have fun on the other hands spiders that's a serious fear xD
Don't necro post this is older than like 1 week with no active reply's

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
I know excactly how you feel.

1 year ago, I had pain attacts on my left chest. First I thought it were muscles, at the doctor, they said it was my heart. I had to wait 1 week for the investegation at the hospital, that week was the hardest week of my life, everyday I woke up and realized that I have a weak heart. This became worse when a boy in my class suddenly died from the same thing.

When the investegation was over and I woke up they told me it wasnt my heart, but my muscles from my digestive system.

I leart that you have to life while you can. Also, I think that it doesnt matter in who you believe, but in how you live. If you want to talk about it, add me on skype: Kcinayy ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci