• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fears. Please help :(

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Don't fear death because when your alive you should be happy but when you die you have nothing to worry about or no thoughts so you wont feel any pain. So death should not be feared because we cannot avoid it and when it happens there is nothing else you can do about it.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
This is natural! If you are ever feeling afraid of dying, it most likely just means that you really are appreciating the time you have on Earth.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Erm... I don't know how to help. If this does help in any way, my way if dealing with fears is take them head on. I'm afraid of heights. I like to do things such as rock climbing and things that are high up and give me adrenaline rushes.

I'm also afraid of weapons like guns and knives. I love to cook and use knives, boing water. I'm also obsessed with Counter Strike, a first person shooter. It's not the same as real guns, but it works for me. Those are just ways I deal with fears, so maybe incorporate the idea into your fears and it'll get better :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't want to start a religious flame war, but through belief and submission to Christ you will live eternally with God in Heaven, and will live a better life than the one we live here on Earth.

That's the Christian view on things, hope it helped c:

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I don't want to start a religious flame war, but through belief and submission to Christ you will live eternally with God in Heaven, and will live a better life than the one we live here on Earth.

That's the Christian view on things, hope it helped c:
To be honest I fear living forever more than dyeing and not living forever. I need a break man.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to have this same kind of fear when I was younger, including the occasional panic attack.

I don't quite know what let me stop fearing death, but what I think helped was realising that death is the end of *everything* - including any anxiety about pain, unfinished business or anything else that might come with death. It's got its good points, is what I'm saying.

This kind of fear probably boils down to 'fear of the unknown'.

Granted, that's probably not all that helpful, but I do contemplate it from time to time...

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought about this before as well and I just thought well I can live like 60 years and I just let go and now the thing I'm scared of is if my dog dies will I ever see her again ;-;?

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone has fears. Glad people have enough courage to share them. I'm not going to go all out about how everyone will live a 100 years, because accidents happen. But it's not about how long you live, it's about how much of that time you spend enjoying yourself. You cant get rid of someones fear with 1 comment, but remember, be careful, and have fun while it lasts and you wont regret anything.

ShortyClutch

Platinum
Reaction score
This same thought bothers me as well. It's a really creepy thought as I am an Atheist but I really try not to think about it all that much. I am 14 years old and still have plenty more time on this Earth and am going to live my live to the fullest as long as I am here and you should do the same :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I just saw a couple comments made in this thread. Not very nice. The person in this thread has a legitimate problem that they wanted help with and these users could have made it worse. In the future, please don't make these comments.

As for the actual problem:
Life and death is a cycle. Everyone is going to go through it. Just live life in the moment and don't worry about the past or the future. I will be praying for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci