• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite CB Memory?

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion every battle that wasn't destroyed by tranquility at the end of 2015/start of 2016. All these battles were super competitive and actually fun to watch. Savage, Nuggetz, Nuet, Exile and philosophy all actually competing for positions. This era was ruined by the creation of phoenix but was still the best period of the leaderboard.

Nuggetz vs nuet 4-5: This battle was intense all thou there was a few problems which may have effected the outcome it was still an amazing battle (Did end up beating them in a different battle 3-0). That or the Nsw vs Nz
Yeah I really wish that d1ckheads like tranquility didn't mess things up for everyone. Those cbs were pretty intense. I spectated the last few rounds of ExiLe vs Apex and that battle seemed very competitive. But it was really good having 4 or 5 clans really competitive against eachother. Until nick had to prove again that he's good mineman and make phoenix - which in turn caused a lot of the good players to flock there which also causes the au clan scene to collapse. But yeah we all love to hate MCSG but it is home to most of the best memories for a lot of people.

Also the nsw vs nz battle was pretty cool but was more anticlimactic than anything xD gg nsw

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
I spectated the last few rounds of ExiLe vs Apex and that battle seemed very competitive.

Also the nsw vs nz battle was pretty cool but was more anticlimactic than anything xD gg nsw
Apex vs Exile the 2-3 loss was the only good one in my opinion. I mean if u think about it from nsw perspective seeing you all enchanted and then some how winning does make it mean alot more to us.

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
Apex vs Exile the 2-3 loss was the only good one in my opinion. I mean if u think about it from nsw perspective seeing you all enchanted and then some how winning does make it mean alot more to us.
i was there~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
apex vs earth 4-5 dq gg 7 hour cb

philo vs exile 5-1 although exile had a pretty crap lineup, we played our strongest in that battle

nsw vs nz was also very intense, great battle to be a part in

ye

also apex vs exile 0-3 was great, getting benched by atomicdynamite and the outcome showed

=,)

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score

philo vs exile 5-1 although exile had a pretty crap lineup, we played our strongest in that battle

ye

also apex vs exile 0-3 was great, getting benched by atomicdynamite and the outcome showed

=,)
two letters

k

c

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah that's understandable haha.

ye

=,)
1) idk I wasn't watching xd
2) we used kc who was fukking everything up and that time was when Chris + Nush left. But I must admit Philo did play very well that cb and might have even beat us had we have our top lineup
3) nsw vs nz was cool and I'm glad I organised it. Bunnies and bitching aside

4) lol good banter

AchEsss

Survivor
Reaction score
Blitz Vs Apex where we won 3-2 and we were first clan to ever beat apex.

Apex lineup: Billa, Flok, Croe, MustyLeaf and Red_Dog

Blitz Lineup: kkww (eddy), hs3716, hyper_attitude, XxLJxX and icalldemhacks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci