• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite CB Memory?

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Well guys. If you're reading this you're one of the very few AU people who keep tabs, for whatever reason, on the slowly but surely dying AU clan section. I'm just leaving this thread here because we all know that sooner or later this whole section will be eventually removed. So while the AU Clan thread we may aswell make the most of it! So I ask you What was your favourite memory of a Clan battle you played or spectated?

Mine is when I played Philo back ages ago when we won 3-2. It was 2-2 and we won the round but someone from our clan who was spectating didn't leave *cough Nash cough* for 30 seconds. And swoopz got Philo the redo for that round, even though both clan leaders agreed that ExiLe won. But mods involved and it was back to 2-2. ExiLes lineup was: knowledgeguy, GengarHD, Nush and I. I'm pretty sure Philos lineup was: Goud, Jordyy, Huskyy and Randm. Both clans had their top lineup and it was leading up to be an exciting final round. After a big fight it ended up being a 2v2. I managed to kill Husky in a 1v1 then me and Nush killed Goud in DM. It was a very intense last round that lasted about 20mins. So that's my favourite memory. What's yours?

NiceOi

Survivor
Reaction score
My real favourite moment. UNKILLABLE TANK

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
What was your favourite memory of a Clan battle you played or spectated?
In my opinion every battle that wasn't destroyed by tranquility at the end of 2015/start of 2016. All these battles were super competitive and actually fun to watch. Savage, Nuggetz, Nuet, Exile and philosophy all actually competing for positions. This era was ruined by the creation of phoenix but was still the best period of the leaderboard.

Nuggetz vs nuet 4-5: This battle was intense all thou there was a few problems which may have effected the outcome it was still an amazing battle (Did end up beating them in a different battle 3-0). That or the Nsw vs Nz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci