• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite TV Show?

Reaction score
Hello! I've been wanting to know more about the MCGamer Community so I decided to post a thread where everyone can post their favorite TV show & why it's their favorite! Remember, if you have more than 1 favorite, don't hesitate to put them on!

Format:
Favorite TV Show(s):
Why you like it/them:

My personal favorite TV shows are "Psych" & "Pushing Daisies"
I like Psych because I enjoy crime/detective shows where I can tag along and try to solve it myself. Also, it's a crime show but it's also a comedy show with a lot of funny jokes
I like Pushing Daisies because first off, the music in the show is wonderful! Also, it has one of my personal favorite actors, Lee Pace. It's a beautiful love story with a lot of excitement & it is too a crime show. It also has a fictional touch to it which I won't spoil if you want to watch it yourself!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Favorite TV Show(s): BGC, Big Brother, OITNB
Why you like it/them: All filled with drama, challenges, and obstacles characters/houseguests/roommates must overcome in order to be a better person in the future.

Koalaties

Tribute
Reaction score
ONE PIECE NANANANA! xD Only Joking.
My actual favorite show has to be Medium. xD Once again, only joking.
I don't really know. Although I really do like Pushing Daisies.

Reaction score
ONE PIECE NANANANA! xD Only Joking.
My actual favorite show has to be Medium. xD Once again, only joking.
I don't really know. Although I really do like Pushing Daisies.
Medium xD
One piece xD
Are you sure you're joking?? Only joking

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Favorite TV Show(s): Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother ( ended :_: )
Why you like it/them: All of these have the element that I absolutely love in a good TV show and it's he fact that the comedy is awesome. The one that got me really hooked was The Big Bang Theory and quite frankly most of my scientific knowledge comes come from the show ahaha xD Perfect counter when parents tell me to watch something more education.

Valiour

Experienced
Reaction score
Pokemon, Spongebob squarepants
Why I like them: Tbh, I don`t watch TV anymore but these are the shows i watch when I was like 8 :p

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nesikoi or High School DxD boRn hehhe :p I love anime a lot hahah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci