• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Movies

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
There's been quiet a few threads made like this, I made one similar back in like February. I don't mean to put you down but I don't think he stole it from you
I made a thread pretty much the same thing 30 minutes before his, and he posted on mine.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I made a thread pretty much the same thing 30 minutes before his, and he posted on mine.
While they are extremely similar your thread is only about horror movies. This thread consists of all movies :/

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
As I was playing mcsg and watching Harry Potter, I was wondering if anyone else watches movies while playing a game or playing mcsg? I have always wondered this because when I tell people that I watch movies while playing mcsg (dual monitor set-up), they think I am weird ;-; So I am wondering what movies do you guys watch while playing games, and if you don't watch movies while playing games (like a normal person), then what are your favorite movies of all time? This thread was just made for fun. c; #ShakyyHasNoLife
I actually just finished the Goblet of Fire and I just bought Order of the Phoenix :D

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
A couple of things I typically do when playing a game.
  • Listen to the RoosterTeeth Podcasts
  • Watch the RoosterTeeth Achievement Hunter videos
  • Watch some TV Shows on Netflix (Currently Breaking Bad)
  • And to answer your initial question, if there was any movie I would watch while playing, it would have to be Harry Potter. In my opinion, the best books/movies of this generation.
My weekend...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci