• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Movies

shakyy

Survivor
Reaction score
As I was playing mcsg and watching Harry Potter, I was wondering if anyone else watches movies while playing a game or playing mcsg? I have always wondered this because when I tell people that I watch movies while playing mcsg (dual monitor set-up), they think I am weird ;-; So I am wondering what movies do you guys watch while playing games, and if you don't watch movies while playing games (like a normal person), then what are your favorite movies of all time? This thread was just made for fun. c; #ShakyyHasNoLife

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
A couple of things I typically do when playing a game.
  • Listen to the RoosterTeeth Podcasts
  • Watch the RoosterTeeth Achievement Hunter videos
  • Watch some TV Shows on Netflix (Currently Breaking Bad)
  • And to answer your initial question, if there was any movie I would watch while playing, it would have to be Harry Potter. In my opinion, the best books/movies of this generation.

shakyy

Survivor
Reaction score
A couple of things I typically do when playing a game.
  • Listen to the RoosterTeeth Podcasts
  • Watch the RoosterTeeth Achievement Hunter videos
  • Watch some TV Shows on Netflix (Currently Breaking Bad)
  • And to answer your initial question, if there was any movie I would watch while playing, it would have to be Harry Potter. In my opinion, the best books/movies of this generation.
I have read the Harry Potter Series over 3 times and I am still going to keep reading them. They have such a great plot, and I just love the movies as well. ^-^

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I have read the Harry Potter Series over 3 times and I am still going to keep reading them. They have such a great plot, and I just love the movies as well. ^-^
The only time I have ever come close to crying during a movie was when the credits started rolling in the last movie... But after reading this thread and your post, I have the urge to watch all the movies, so I will be back in about 25 hours after I am done. :D

shakyy

Survivor
Reaction score
The only time I have ever come close to crying during a movie was when the credits started rolling in the last movie... But after reading this thread and your post, I have the urge to watch all the movies, so I will be back in about 25 hours after I am done. :D
Seriously, when my friends are calling me on Skype, I tell them: I can't talk right now, too interested in watching the Harry Potter movies. xD

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Too many to list. My favorite era for movies is the 70's though. Lots of awesome classics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci