• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Montage?

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
yes huahwis are allowed, my favorite would be TheOnlyChanse's 'Ending' the song kinda makes me sad and I kinda enjoy the beat and the clips are Gud so, probably after that I would pick Cracklings montages but yea, sit back and enjoy,

DoritosMDrew

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite montage is a Shatter Me and Human - Mortalx9000

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
It pains me when I see threads like this as I cannot contribute to them D:. I'm rarely ever watching Minecraft youtubers. Whenever I am on my computer, i'm doing work. Work for MCGamer!

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
It pains me when I see threads like this as I cannot contribute to them D:. I'm rarely ever watching Minecraft youtubers. Whenever I am on my computer, i'm doing work. Work for MCGamer!
w0w kool st0ry losr

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Definitely GoldEllipse's "Living" as the music is so amazingly fit with the pvp clips.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If someone could show me a recently made montage and actually impress me, I'd love to see that. All montages nowadays just seem to be over-editing to make up for the lack of effort that goes into the clips followed by generic EDM or Nightcore rock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci