• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Montage?

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
If someone could show me a recently made montage and actually impress me, I'd love to see that. All montages nowadays just seem to be over-editing to make up for the lack of effort that goes into the clips followed by generic EDM or Nightcore rock.
You are banned from this thread, leave

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Who was that VIP guy who killed a three team but died of the fire? I remember he had a montage, forgot his name doe ;|

KaosInspired

Experienced
Reaction score
If someone could show me a recently made montage and actually impress me, I'd love to see that. All montages nowadays just seem to be over-editing to make up for the lack of effort that goes into the clips followed by generic EDM or Nightcore rock.
mine?????

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Yours was actually one of the ones I really liked, because that was way before Highscore became an overused song and your kills were good :D
Lock this thread I told you to leave, lock it, I wasn't joking..

K

KiDD

Most montages are made to be made, and don't really have any meaning. Get me an editor (or do it yourself), a random song unrelated to the montage (most of which aren't even good in my opinion), and some slightly over average clips and we got a montage.

Yeah I sound pretty salty (or whatever you say), but it's the truth. Don't do montages because it's your 10k special, they should be somewhat spontaneous, and should be original.

Don't get me wrong though, there are definitely good ones out there.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
i like this a looot

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Both of his montages are really underated but I just love em tbh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci