• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell once more

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually have no memory of what caused the grudge. All I know is that we had a dispute and for some reason I hold it against you, which kinda sucks because I have absolutely no idea why, but my gut tells me that we conflicted. If you can PM me with what you remember, that'd be great so that I can finally put it behind me, and I get the feeling that I did something I should apologize for as well, but I can't because I have no idea what to apologize for yet.
And I'm not sure of the whole story of your ban, but:
I will send you my Skype in a private message. it isn't something I'd like to speak about through the forums.
That is, in my opinion, a load of [Insert swear word here]. If you can bring evidence of what the ban SHOULD be (such as 7 days) according to something like the Xime Staff Panel or a ban for the same offense, you can probably have it reduced, arguing that the ban was improper and not following the staff punishment guidelines or something.
Out of curiosity, do you think you'll stay on the forums?
A. I have posted a ban dispute twice before and attempted speaking to senior staff about the scenario before. The amount of time in my temporary ban was actually 4 days, the expected amount of time served for a second offence. This follows the guidelines HOWEVER my first offence occurred approximately a year prior for violating a completely different rule. I'd assume a second chance is in order or at least a warning.
B. Yes, I will not be leaving the forums (and most likely the game for that matter ;))
Edit: I believe I saw a video once of the Xime panel, showing that chat offenses that are NOT something as large as racism is at most like a 1 hour ban. (so, basically, bypassing the swear filter etc) It was created by a Staff member who was dissatisfied with the way MCG Sr. Staff/Admins works and wanted change.
I went searching an old Skype chat for it, and found over 20 YT links, but I didn't find it. I did, however, see a video that was removed. I think that may have been it.
This is for abuse bans. There is a completely different rule for bypassing the filter. This is considered its own rule due to that they accept it that the filter is the warning. If you bypass the filter, that means you know you are breaking the rules and are going past your warning. I disagree with this, because it's obvious that you are breaking a rule no matter what, bypassing the filter, going into it, etc. However, despite the fact that I do believe they technically did their job correctly, I disagree with it. Only because they usually don't. there is so much inconsistency that I at least deserve the same courtesy as a warning that is given to players such as spidersFTW. the fact that I didn't is in my view very biased.
See you in the next alt ;)
Definitely ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci