• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell once more

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
*sigh* I'll miss you bud. I really wish you had listened to me and the rest of React when we told you to do a Ban Dispute in the first place, but what's done is done. You were one of my favorite people I met in this community, and you always made me feel good about myself when you started talking to me. Bye bud, I wish you the best.

Banned for a week for bypassing the swear filter with no warning/kick. I've heard stupid on these forums, that's the up there for being one of the worst.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
*sigh* I'll miss you bud. I really wish you had listened to me and the rest of React when we told you to do a Ban Dispute in the first place, but what's done is done. You were one of my favorite people I met in this community, and you always made me feel good about myself when you started talking to me. Bye bud, I wish you the best.

Banned for a week for bypassing the swear filter with no warning/kick. I've heard stupid on these forums, that's the up there for being one of the worst.
honestly, I'd be fine with the ban without warning if there was consistency. EvilrainbowHd has multiple hacking offenses. Not only is he not permanently banned but he is mod. Spidersftw has 17 total offenses 1/4 of which for hacking. There are dozens more examples. Yet I was given no warning for the bypass the filter ban and was permanently banned after 3 offences. Can't call that fair but what can you do. Either way love ya beardy. We gotta have another talk about anti jokes next time we see each other :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
honestly, I'd be fine with the ban without warning if there was consistency. EvilrainbowHd has multiple hacking offenses. Not only is he not permanently banned but he is mod. Spidersftw has 17 total offenses 1/4 of which for hacking. There are dozens more examples. Yet I was given no warning for the bypass the filter ban and was permanently banned after 3 offences. Can't call that fair but what can you do. Either way love ya beardy. We gotta have another talk about anti jokes next time we see each other :)
Yes yes yes xD

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
even disregarding that you have not come to me personally about this grudge, I understand the reasoning. I'm aware of what happened, and you deserve an apology. I'm sorry for that. Also, thank you for the compliment; it means a lot coming from you. You are an incredible forumer; thank you for the compliment and your maturity in providing it
I actually have no memory of what caused the grudge. All I know is that we had a dispute and for some reason I hold it against you, which kinda sucks because I have absolutely no idea why, but my gut tells me that we conflicted. If you can PM me with what you remember, that'd be great so that I can finally put it behind me, and I get the feeling that I did something I should apologize for as well, but I can't because I have no idea what to apologize for yet.
And I'm not sure of the whole story of your ban, but:
That is, in my opinion, a load of [Insert swear word here].
If you can bring evidence of what the ban SHOULD be (such as 7 days) according to something like the Xime Staff Panel or a ban for the same offense, you can probably have it reduced, arguing that the ban was improper and not following the staff punishment guidelines or something.
Out of curiosity, do you think you'll stay on the forums?

Edit: I believe I saw a video once of the Xime panel, showing that chat offenses that are NOT something as large as racism is at most like a 1 hour ban. (so, basically, bypassing the swear filter etc) It was created by a Staff member who was dissatisfied with the way MCG Sr. Staff/Admins works and wanted change.
I went searching an old Skype chat for it, and found over 20 YT links, but I didn't find it. I did, however, see a video that was removed. I think that may have been it.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually have no memory of what caused the grudge. All I know is that we had a dispute and for some reason I hold it against you, which kinda sucks because I have absolutely no idea why, but my gut tells me that we conflicted. If you can PM me with what you remember, that'd be great so that I can finally put it behind me, and I get the feeling that I did something I should apologize for as well, but I can't because I have no idea what to apologize for yet.
And I'm not sure of the whole story of your ban, but:

That is, in my opinion, a load of [Insert swear word here].
If you can bring evidence of what the ban SHOULD be (such as 7 days) according to something like the Xime Staff Panel or a ban for the same offense, you can probably have it reduced, arguing that the ban was improper and not following the staff punishment guidelines or something.
Out of curiosity, do you think you'll stay on the forums?

Edit: I believe I saw a video once of the Xime panel, showing that chat offenses that are NOT something as large as racism is at most like a 1 hour ban. (so, basically, bypassing the swear filter etc) It was created by a Staff member who was dissatisfied with the way MCG Sr. Staff/Admins works and wanted change.
I went searching an old Skype chat for it, and found over 20 YT links, but I didn't find it. I did, however, see a video that was removed. I think that may have been it.
Just saying I don't disagree with what you're saying, but I think he just means that he is upset that people like Spiders and EvilRanbowHD have a ton of Good on them and he can get banned for something smaller permanently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci