• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell once more

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
As I have told several of you before, I am the alternate account of a banned player: Nbroski/Theoremz. I am posting this thread here because after around 700 games, I was finally found out and permanently banned. I'm not here to whine and cry or ask for pity but instead merely to say goodbye to the community and some friends who deserve it.
Zlim95 rcazilla23rocks McOrange
iBearHD Pokemons8087 androidXL
Defrasa PHOTONLIGHT
Salamancer101 i_sUcK_002
ProHulk MaxTheKokiri
richie57777 chaoskyurem2
KillyourbuttMC xxxTrolMasterxxx
Also, I am not mentioning friends I've met in total but ones I met on Nineharted. You also may be wondering why I didn't post some sappy message for them all. You may wonder why some important ones are missing.... maybe I'm not really leaving. maybe I am. you never know. but until then, happy hunger games to the rest of you. may the odds be ever in your favor ;)

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aww I'll miss you lots.
It was nice meeting you and becoming friends. Goodbye now :(

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Believe it or not, you were actually found out at least one and a half months ago. I don't know why you weren't banned earlier.
Despite my personal grudge against you, I was actually able to respect you as a forumer. You made a lot of really great posts, and you were really thoughtful at times. I'll miss you as a forumer.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Believe it or not, you were actually found out at least one and a half months ago. I don't know why you weren't banned earlier.
Despite my personal grudge against you, I was actually able to respect you as a forumer. You made a lot of really great posts, and you were really thoughtful at times. I'll miss you as a forumer.
even disregarding that you have not come to me personally about this grudge, I understand the reasoning. I'm aware of what happened, and you deserve an apology. I'm sorry for that. Also, thank you for the compliment; it means a lot coming from you. You are an incredible forumer; thank you for the compliment and your maturity in providing it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci